Where do I find the serial number on my Jetbeam Jet-IIIM?

adept1

Newly Enlightened
I got two lights - one for me and one for my friend. After playing with them I don't know which warranty card belongs with which light, and I cannot find the serial number on the light itself. Can anyone assist?

Also, one more question. Where can I buy the hybrid reflector? Mine came with a smooth one.

Thanks!

p.s. And to add some usefulness to my first post:

This is a great light. Build quality is excellent, and it's very handsome. It feels very well-balanced. I love the ability to set the output level on low mode. The strobe modes are a little difficult to access, but not really a big deal since I would use them rarely (still like having them).

As far as the negatives go - the clip interferes with gripping the light, so I've removed it. The tailcap switch is hard to press because it's recessed.

Overall, I like the UI much better than my Olight M20, but the Olight's clip doesn't get in my way, and the Olight's tailcap switch much easier to use (at the expense of no tailstanding). And the Olight with its Cree R2 is a bit brighter. I think the Jet-IIIM is more handsome though - really a beautiful piece.

Norm

Retired Administrator
:welcome: No number on the lights it is just on the warranty card.
Norm

neoseikan

Enlightened
Yes. You can even keep your S/N when you get a new light from Jetbeam.

adept1

Newly Enlightened
:welcome: No number on the lights it is just on the warranty card.
Norm

Thanks Norm. Appreciate the quick response. Kinda strange they do it that way - makes the serial number somewhat pointless.