• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo 1x123 TI McClickie Pak - SOLD

Silversurfer

Enlightened
FS: McGizmo 1x123 TI McClickie Pak - Asking: ($155), $150. -- :sold:

Titanium goodness. There is very slight wear on the smooth surface near the tail cap where the screws secure the clip - barely noticable only on close visual inspection and easily removeable - cannot be felt at all. Other than that the pak is in excellent condition.

Also open to trades. Will add cash to bring an exchange to fair value.
Looking for Bitz - TI or Aluminum - or Mako - willing to take your position in the line.
Will respond to all pm's.

First to post an unconditional "I'll take it!" in this thread gets it pending funds -
and that post takes precedence over all other forms of communication.

Payment: Confirmed PayPal or
USPS Money Order. No PayPal eChecks. No Paypal fees.
If paying by PayPal and funds are not received within 4 hours of sending my PayPal address, I'll assume the buyer has had a change of heart - stuff happens. No hard feelings. The light then be relisted. If you need more than 4 hours, please let me know right away when requesting my PayPal address and we'll try to work something out. Communication is critical.

Shipping: All prices include shipping by US Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.
Insurance is extra. I am not responsible for items once they are shipped.

International Sales: International buyers are welcome.
Please note the following.
(1) I fill out the Customs forms accurately, and so I will list this as a sale/commercial transaction, not as a gift. (2) You assume responsibility for any mishaps with Customs or shipping. (3) If we make a deal, we will agree on the manner and cost of shipping, and at the time of sale you will pay that amount
, in addition to the sales price listed above. If I get charged more at the P.O. than we figured, I will ask you to pay the difference. If it's less, I'll PayPal you the difference.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: FS/FT: McGizmo 1x123 TI McClickie Pak - Price Drop!

Price Drop.

Also open to trades.

Looking for TI BitZ or Mako (willing to take your position in the line).

Will respond to all pm's.

Thanks.

Last edited:

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS/FT: McGizmo 1x123 TI McClickie Pak - Price Drop!

Hello SS. Still available? Is this the newer style Mcgizmo Ti Clicky pak with the beveled around the click button? Or previous model where the lip around the button is opened up with a straight edge? The newer style are pictured in McGizmo's latest wave of Ti clicky pacs. Thanks, E.H.

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
McGizmoTI McClickie Pak - I'll take it

Okay Joel I'll take it. Paypal sent, Thanks, Evan

1st PayPal Email didn't work, payment returned. Email was corrected and it did go through this time. Whew! We should be good to go now.

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: McGizmoTI McClickie Pak - I'll take it

Evan,

Paypal NOT received.

PM incoming.

Last edited: