Need a replacement for a TL-3 - Any Recommendations?

Hammer

Newly Enlightened
It's been a year or so since I've been on the forum and I need some advice and recommendations on a new led flashlight.

I currently use a Streamlight TL-3 with 17500 batteries but require something that is brighter, and has better spill. It doesn't need to have variable power settings but I would like it to be powered by 2x18650 or 2x17500, and use a P7 emitter. I would like to stay under $150.

Any suggestions?

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I have the TL3 incan light and it is pretty awesome, particularly for a fairly compact light. Pushes 10,000 lux and has decent spill. I use mine to take night walks down streets that have lamps, and it cuts through the ambient light very well. A P7 may have more lumens but will not have that nice piercing beam. Don't sell your TL3, keep it for comparison with other lights that you may get.

Bill

Hammer

Newly Enlightened
thanks for the replies.

Toaster, the JETBEAM M1X looks great and may be what I'm looking for.

Bullzeyebill, I plan on keeping the TL-3. It's a great light and a thrower but it doesn't really suit my purposes. I need something that can give me great spill to light up a room

Keep the suggestions coming.

maxilux

Enlightened
I think the Dereelight DBS V3 MCE can be a good choice for you. One of the smallest MCE lights and better as the most P7 lights.

Latest posts