• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FSOT: Nekomane Fenix L2P CR2 tube with 3 trit vials

jag-engr

Enlightened
I have for sale or trade a Nekomane knurled CR2 tube with trits originally designed for the Fenix L2P. The HAIII is black and in good shape. The green trit vials are very bright still.

The threads on the front of the tube toward the head have been deanodized so that it can work with an L1T/L2T v1, as well. However, a spacer, extension lip, or solder will be needed to use both levels of the the L1T/L2T.

FLGroupC.jpg

Flashlight with CR2 body installed (second from left)
For comparison, the lights are, from left to right, Fenix P1D, CR2 L2T, Fenix P2T, and NiteCore EX10

Here is a picture of the tube installed on an L2T. As you can see, it is a very compact light - the diameter of a AA light, but shorter than a CR123 light! I believe that some people ran these lights on RCR2s, but I don't think it was recommended and I'm not sure how it would affect the levels.

A LNIP L2T is available, if you're interested. I also have an extra forward clicky tailcap that I can throw in.

Here are some things that I am interested in trading for it:
  • Novatac, preferably the 120 lumen version (I can add cash or another item)
  • LiteFlux LF2X, preferably with Cree Q5 or R2
  • LiteFlux LF3XT
  • NiteCore D10 Q5
  • Fenix L2T v2.0 (Q2 or RB80) + extra Fenix P2D body and tailcap
If you are interested in a purchase...

$45 Nekomane CR2 body
$50 Nekomane CR2 body + extra forward clicky tailcap
$75 $70 Nekomane CR2 body + LNIP L2T v1 + extra forward clicky tailcap

I am not interested in selling the L2T seperately - I like the light and I'm only throwing it in as an incentive. Likewise, the extra forward clicky tailcap is not worth the trouble to mail seperately.

"Fine Print"

This was previously posted on CPF MP, but I moved it here. Currently, this is only posted here. I may also post on EDCF.

Feel free to post here, but please contact me by PM if you are interested. I don't usually get on the web over the weekend, but I get PM notices on my phone's email. If you want an evening or weekend response, please include an email address in the PM.

Last edited: