Draw-tight for lanyard?

Superorb

Enlightened
The lanyard on my Romisen is much too long. Is there a way to get one of those plastic draw-tight things to cinch it down onto my wrist?

Does that make sense?

Gary007

Newly Enlightened
i made one of these, is this what you mean? It's paracord material and a few cord locks.

468805875_Bn2Cu-S.jpg

deranged_coder

Enlightened
Yeah, as I said in my original post they are called cord locks. You can easily find them online; just do a google search for "cord lock".

If you want to try brick and mortar stores, I recall REI had them in sets of 4 for a little over $1. Not sure how much they would be in other stores.

Or you could use a Black Crater Cord Lock Light and have a backup light on your lanyard. They cost ~$10. ;)

Superorb

Enlightened
Yeah, as I said in my original post they are called cord locks. You can easily find them online; just do a google search for "cord lock".

If you want to try brick and mortar stores, I recall REI had them in sets of 4 for a little over $1. Not sure how much they would be in other stores.

Or you could use a Black Crater Cord Lock Light and have a backup light on your lanyard. They cost ~$10. ;)
I'll have to stop by REI next time I pass one. What section are they in?