Is it true the RaidFire Spear is discontinued?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfterWork Ninja

Newly Enlightened
I have been reading search results for the past few nights. I really like the Spear, but I have read a couple of times that it has been discontinued.

Is this true?
Does it matter?
What do I do if something on it dies?

How do I get ahold of Edge Tactical Lighting? I think that is the name of the manufacturer.

From my research it seams that the Dereelight DBS is a probably a better thrower, is easily modified, and parts are easier to get, but the Spear body is so purty!

Should I get the Spear?

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been reading search results for the past few nights. I really like the Spear, but I have read a couple of times that it has been discontinued.

Is this true?
Does it matter?
What do I do if something on it dies?

How do I get ahold of Edge Tactical Lighting? I think that is the name of the manufacturer.

From my research it seams that the Dereelight DBS is a probably a better thrower, is easily modified, and parts are easier to get, but the Spear body is so purty!

Should I get the Spear?

You can still buy then from 4sevens.com under Nitecore.

All I know. IMO there are better options so I'm not worried.

Greg G

Enlightened
It's a good light to have. If something goes out on it.....MOD IT!! :D

I like mine, except for the switch. It's too deep in the tailcap and isn't easy to turn on. I'm in the process of fixing that by putting a McClicky in it, mounted a little higher so it's easier to operate.

I got mine from 4sevens.

wbp

Enlightened
I have one I want to sell if you really want one. Virtually new, in the box with everything that came with it. SMO reflector, not the textured one the 4sevens Spear has.

William

DM51

Flashaholic
The question has been answered, and there are other threads on the Spear, so we'll close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.