• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo Ti PD-S For Sale ~~Sold~~

gjg

Enlightened
Hello All:
I have an uncarried, nearly new McGizmo Ti PD-S from the September '08 run for sale. Nice, bright green trit. Not perfect, but you gotta look CLOSE to see any defects
. It has a few of the microscratches that you get on Ti just by looking at it wrong... So I guess what I'm saying - it's nearly mint. Hate to sell it, but the job situation forces my hand.

Has the regular spring, but will also send a low-force spring along. Asking $540 shipped USPS priority insured. Credit Card PP please add 3%. I'll shoot some pics, but they WON'T show much detail, my camera ain't that great, and most of us know what one looks like.
Thanks,
Greg

SOLD

Last edited:
Re: McGizmo Ti PD-S For Sale

Greg is a top-notch person - a true man of character - and I highly recommend dealing with him. In addition, this is a truly special light - some say the greatest EDC light of all time (and it may be). The Ti PD-S is one of the last lights I'd ever sell if forced to sell my best lights. I have three of these and it would break my heart to let any of them go. So....

snag this while you can! :twothumbs

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
Re: McGizmo Ti PD-S For Sale I'LL TAKE IT.

Hello Greg. Sold. Been wanting one of these forever. I have the new Lumasol and I like it but arewethereyetdad is 100% right. The last version McLux PD-S is the one to have. Let me know your paypal and I'll get her done. Also can I upgrade to express overnight mail? It should be less than $10 and I can paypal $550 to make up the difference. By the way the paypal is coming from my checking account not a credit card so we should be okay. Best, Evan

Last edited:

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo Ti PD-S For Sale

I agree, my Ti PD-S is one of my favorite lights.

Enjoy!

:wave:

gjg

Enlightened
Re: McGizmo Ti PD-S For Sale ~SPF~

Wow - thanks, Troy!! Appreciate the kind words. I REALLY had a tough time letting this one go - It was the PD or the LunaSol 20, and I just couldn't give up the 20's low, but I'm sure by next week I'll be kicking myself over this one...
Anyway, looks like it's going to a good home.
thanks folks,
Greg :thumbsup:

Greg is a top-notch person - a true man of character - and I highly recommend dealing with him. In addition, this is a truly special light - some say the greatest EDC light of all time (and it may be). The Ti PD-S is one of the last lights I'd ever sell if forced to sell my best lights. I have three of these and it would break my heart to let any of them go. So....

snag this while you can! :twothumbs

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo Ti PD-S For Sale ~~Sold~--

Hi Greg,:wave:

Sorry to see you had to let her go. It's a Great Light and Greg is a Great guy to deal with.

Best Wishes,
Steve

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
Re: McGizmo Ti PD-S For Sale ~~Sold~--

"I agree, my Ti PD-S is one of my favorite lights. Enjoy!"

Thanks. The McLux Ti PD's are the EDC lights that got me hooked on the high end stuff. I have been looking off and on for at least a year and missed more than a few sales, even the wave last September :ohgeez: I bought the Lumasol 20 because I figured that was the closest I could get to a PD-S. Don't get me wrong. It is an excellent, excellent light. Better in some ways. I don't think that you could argue one is unequivocally superior to the other. I think it all comes down to personal preference. I just like the PD-S better, can't really say why. Now I am in Greg's boat. To sell the Lumasol 20 or not? It's a great light but not being a hardcore collector do I really need two very similar McLux PD lights? I could sell and get a Ti-mule or the new Haiku, probably the most practical light McGizmo makes. Hard decision.