• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Traded

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the left is a custom TranquillityBase MCR 18, single rcr123 titanium light. This light has a Flupic with a souel LED and works best with the rechargeable battery. Light is in mint/perfect condition. I just have 2 of the same light. The flupic light engine is programmable. Many levels and has a strobe , but it can be programmed out.

Asking $560 may sell it without the light engine for $500

On the right is a Mr.Bulk Lion CubII. Also made of titanium. This light has 5 levels and will remember the last level the light was on. I also have 2 of these. This light also works best with a rechargeable battery (rcr123). In mint condition also.

http://flashlight-forums.com/index.p...8&topic=5763.0

Asking SOLD $525 for this light.

DSCN0142.jpg

DSCN0138.jpg

DSCN0139.jpg

Last edited:

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS TB Titanium MCR18 & Mr.Bulk Lion CubII

I'll take the Mr.Bulk Lion CubII.
Please send paypal address and total for paypal including priority shipping to Nevada.

Thanks! RG

paulsl

Enlightened
Re: FS TB Titanium MCR18

Any info or link to a thread for the custom TranquillityBase MCR 18? Dimensions?
Thx.

Last edited:

paulsl

Enlightened

Thanks. Is it an SSC P4? How's the beam, approx. lumens.

Last edited:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Beam is throw and flood. It is a sscP4 and I would say its around 120 Lumens. It was simular to my Novatac when I had one.

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened

Mr. Bulk received. BeautifuL! Now if I could only supercharge this piece to get a few more lumens out of it...

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened

Oh, for the record, I did supercharge it, with a 3.7 protected rechargeable. I swear it's 4X more light. This seems to be the only light that reacts so substantially to the voltage difference.

I wish I had something to trade you for the other one, CW. You keep your stuff in excellent condition. RG

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will consider trades for other titanium lights, Ganp Griffin, Spy005 and mega macro. $$$ added where applicable.