INOVA InForce-150

Mike D

Newly Enlightened
First let's talk about umph: 150 lumens is 30 more than the highest SureFire has to offer at the moment in the LED department (with 120 on the E2D LED). Believe it or not, 30 is a very noticeable difference.

This is not accurate, MrGman just IS tested the E2DL at 210 lumens, check it out in his sticky thread at the top of the forum.

Other then that, the Inova sounds like a pretty nice light.

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
Had I not just found a brand new Surefire Kroma on sale at my local Gander Mountain, I would be purchasing myself an InForce. I couldn't pass up a brand new, still sealed Kroma for $185 out the door :faint:

Sounds like it's a wonderful light!

striwa88

Newly Enlightened
The only thing I did not like about the Inforce was the lense is plastic vs. glass.

seale_navy

Enlightened
yeah post some pics. The only pics which are available are the inova inforce colour ones and the 6v version.

There are not many pics for inova inforce white actually.

Andy

Newly Enlightened
The only thing I did not like about the Inforce was the lense is plastic vs. glass.

Sorry to necropost, but I was doing a search before buying another Inforce and I saw this thread. I have a bottom of the line 6V Inforce and it has a glass lens. I am going to buy a 150 now becuase I want a light with strobe and I have money sitting in my Paypal account from selling some gun stuff.

VideoFame

Newly Enlightened
Could you please tell me what battery this unit takes. I tried finding it on tacticalleds.com and couldn't see the info.

Andy

Newly Enlightened
Could you please tell me what battery this unit takes. I tried finding it on tacticalleds.com and couldn't see the info.

They all take CR123s.

And to follow up on my earlier necropost. I bought another Inforce, the 150 Lumen INF-B-W and it does indeed have a plastic lens, which I find very disapointing.