Is Nyogel 760G available in the UK?

Martin SH

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know if Is Nyogel 760G lube is available in the UK? I have done some searching but can only find a bulk (five tubes minimum) supplier :huh:. I only need one!

Cheers

Martin

Moonshadow

Enlightened
OK, so clearly we've established that (apart from Martin's bulk supplier) it's not available in the UK - not as Nyogel 760G anyway.

So if I can rephrase the question a bit - does anyone know if there is an equivalent product available here ? Any similar products that people here in the UK use or would recommend ?

circuit777

Newly Enlightened
OK, so clearly we've established that (apart from Martin's bulk supplier) it's not available in the UK - not as Nyogel 760G anyway.

So if I can rephrase the question a bit - does anyone know if there is an equivalent product available here ? Any similar products that people here in the UK use or would recommend ?

Hi there, I was struggling to find the Nyogel 760G also. I appreciate that this question is a few years old but have found a source and they sell 10gram tubes. Here is the link: http://www.newgateonline.com/product-name/nyogel/nyogel-760g-10gram-tube.html

Hope this helps someone else out.

davyro

Enlightened
You can get it from Ledfire torches in the UK,it's listed as armytek predator lubricant but if you read about it you'll see it's 760G,Ledfire are great to deal with as well as very reasonable price wise.I've got some myself & i use them regularly