CL1H V4 MC-E White wall shot

electric sheep

Enlightened
Here is a quick beam shot, not sure if this is interesting to anyone but

Last edited:

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice beamshot! I just poked around Dereelight's site, but could not find a dropin for the CL1H. Could you provide a link?

Ty_Bower

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like the emitter is not quite at the focal point of the reflector. Maybe it needs a shave or a shim.

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is very nice to see, thanks. Any chance of a comparison with other or additional outdoor beamshots?

Looks like the emitter is not quite at the focal point of the reflector. Maybe it needs a shave or a shim.

I think it is nice this way. Yes, there are 3 rings of light intensity, not 2 - but isn't that good?

electric sheep

Enlightened
I will take some outdoor shots ASAP. The Emitter is easy to adjust by screwing in or out. I love this light so much. Outside you don't notice any rings. I have an SMO reflector which i quite like although it is not as clean it does throw further. I have the R2 SM and SD pill to compare with both reflector types but prefer the MC-E at the moment as it is just so bright. Seems like more than 500 Lumen to me, i figure with the 2.4a it's nearer 600. Outside it does not heat up as fast as i expected but indoors it is hot after 10 mins but the whole body of the flashlight is hot so heat sinking works.