I found a great belt holder for SureFire Kroma and I'm very happy now...

sumowondertoad

Newly Enlightened
I'm new to the forum and I'm happy to be a part of the community. I just purchased a SureFire Kroma Milspec and am very happy with it. I found an excellent belt holder today and wanted to post some pictures. The holder is the Nite Ize Lite Holster Stretch. I'm sure most of you are familiar with it. It was cheap, about $8 and it fits the Kroma perfectly. I have already ordered a tailswitch shroud to help with accidental activation (I don't like the lockout feature of the tailswitch...it's too close to exposing most of the o-ring seal). The holder holds the light firmly but it's not too tight. I really like the fact that you can swivel the clip and it holds in the horizontal position on your belt without tilting. Anyway, here are some pictures:
web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

stefanj

Newly Enlightened
Welcome (from another newbie!) Nice Light there! I just got the Nite Ize Pock It xl- they do make cool stuff- Love mine- clip has never failed and despite climbing around the office and the fork truck NOTHING has ever fallen out!

shahzh

Newly Enlightened
I have that holster too. It can even fit my Tiablo A10:grin2:. I like the swivel belt clip. A good quality holster I can say.