Show of hands. Who has pre-ordered the TK-40

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are too many options outthere that makes it difficult to order a flashlight that we don't even know.

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well if you're looking for support regarding your decision, you got two NOs and a question that belongs in the discussion thread.

Hope you find get pat on the back soon. ;)

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last time I asked a question like this, it was called a "Feeler Thread" and locked.

I guess maybe I'm jeallous. :wave:

P.S. I'm a no, waiting for reviews...

300winmag

Enlightened
Well if you're looking for support regarding your decision, you got two NOs and a question that belongs in the discussion thread.

Hope you find get pat on the back soon. ;)

Lately I've seen several people post like this.... No need really.
I don't know about everybody else but it bothers me to no end.
If you have nothing nice to say go play with a flashlight for a while then come back. :wave:

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just BYB, don't worry, I play with flashlights AND people. :twothumbs :kiss:

Flight_Deck

Enlightened
If you have nothing nice to say go play with a flashlight for a while then come back. :wave:[/quote]

You and me both. I've about lost my interest in this forum due to rude responses to the extreme.

Oh yea.. back to the point, Mr too! :wave:

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
Then perhaps you need to stop driving, too. I've observed people on CPF are a lot less rude than other drivers. lovecpf

YMMV (sorry for the pun) :whistle:

Flight_Deck

Enlightened
OK, thanks for all your help, Mr Too! :twothumbs

Hey, what can I say... these keys are just too close together!

Now in an effort to surpass the rude comments made by some and to try to keep this thread on track, I'm really excited about this light as it's the first light that I know of that's combined the MC-E emitter with AA cells, so I had to pre-order it.

A/V Dude

Newly Enlightened
I just like Fenix flashlights. My first one was a P3D given to me by an old employer. I have not looked back since.:popcorn:

Flight_Deck

Enlightened
You and me both. My first LED light was a P1 way back when. I liked it so much I bought one for just about everyone I know. The only problem is that they come out with new ones so fast that my wallet is much the worse for it.

This one really looks like a crowning achievement if they get it right, as they have just about every other time in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.