• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: I've got $200 and a NEED for a One-Off or Rare Light

Hammer Train

Banned
lovecpf Can anyone help me?

I've been on CPF for a few months now and have modded several lights and have a nice collection. I've traded and bought and sold a few lights/parts too. I've caught the bug real bad - I used to think that a 2D mag was all a man ever needed, now I know better (or worse!) and have a budget light for most occasions/eventualities...
HOWEVER I don't have that one gratuitous light that says 'I'm a flashaholic CPFer'. I really want a one-off light, or a really limited edition - I've got $200 to spend, which is my annual bonus from work, and would like to spend it on a one-off or rare light. If you can help me out and have something like this then please let me know!

Last edited:

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's kind of hard to recommend a "one-off" light because only one exists and by the time you find out about it, it is already sold to somebody.

Just keep an eye on Custom BST and jump on something you like. Although for $200 I would just recommend a RA clicky "customized" to your liking. That will run about $175 shipped.

Custom Ti lights are all over $200 for the most part.

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome and seems you are enjoying CPF :twothumbs

For your price range, a very nice and usable "short run"light" is an aluminum
"Bitz". It is a small CR123 light and can sometimes be found in B/S/T.
Review "click here

The machining, size and useful beam (very much like a McGizmo PD-S) make it a very good, rather unique light, in my opinion!

Posting a WTB (want to buy) might work!

Apparently LightHound has Ti Bitz in stock that might be in your price range! click here

jeffb

Last edited:

gsegelk

Newly Enlightened
What about an Olight Ti Infinitum (sales thread here)? It probably isn't as rare as what you are looking for but it is definitely within your price range and is a Ti light. There were only 200 made and the first 100 are polished (great UI by the way). I was lucky enough to get in on the sale but they sold out relatively quickly. You might be able to find one on the BST thread.

Just giving you options...

Hammer Train

Banned
:twothumbsThanks for all your ideas! I realise that I'm not going to get a McGizmo or such-like for this price, but hopefully I may be able to find something still!!!

EEG

Newly Enlightened
As many lights as Donn has for sale on here you could probably find a nice one in those threads.