• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB MCPET-disc or glow-ring to fit Aleph Mule

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
FOUND at shoppe. $2.00 ea + sh

Looking to buy a MCPET Aleph Mule reflective disc that where sold by the Shoppe and also installed in the McGizmo's clicky Mule. Don't see them offered anymore? Also the glow rings that fit around the emitter. A CPF member made them but that link is an old one. These are for a GDup Cree LE and Aleph Mule head. Anyone with a spare they'd like to sell?

Thanks, Evan

Last edited:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
I`m also intersted if you find a source....:whistle:

Not meaning to hijack but as stated IF you find asource..

glowthingies....:thumbsup:

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
I understand they are supplied by the Shoppe to McGizmo and since McGizmo is still selling the Aelph Mule I assume they would be available somewhere. I inquired at the shoppe since I am ordering from them anyway. If I get any I would be happy to share them at my costs. Checking previous posts they where around and shared between members. CPF member Sgt. LED was making glow rings but that link is months old now.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
I need to get off my butt and make another run don't I. :ohgeez:

I keep meaning to do it and then I get distracted. I will make them again! :twothumbs I think I'll make as many as I can with the glow powder I have on hand and then have an update to the old thread.

Thanks for the nudge.

Last edited:

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTB MCPET-disc or glow-ring to fit Aleph Mule FOUND

The shoppe does sell them but just not listed. Ask them direct via email. $2.00 each plus shipping.

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB MCPET-disc or glow-ring to fit Aleph Mule FOUND

The shoppe does sell them but just not listed. Ask them direct via email. $2.00 each plus shipping.

The McPet yes, glowdisc not so much.......:whistle: