• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Fivemega 2 x”D” Cell Flashlight and Battery Holder

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold
I got this host couple years ago from Fivemega and collected dust on the shelf. It is a Tri-bored and finned head 2 x "D" cell Maglite anodized red. Unlike most bored lights the bores have been anodized for a finished look. See photo #2 below. When I got the light it had couple problems. Dent in head. See photo #3 below. Some anodize missing near tail and tailcap different anodize color tint. See photo #4 below.

Flashlight sold from this old thread: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/141646

I later got a matching tri-battery holder from Fivemega design to hold 12 X 2/3 "A" batteries to make a "Torch" type light. See photo #1 below.

The flashlight can be used as a regular 2D cell Flashlight or modified for other use. I am no longer into hot-wire and selling at a loss. I'm the original owner. As it is said, "My loss is your gain."

Payment is through paypal only. No E-Checks. I have two (2) paypal accounts. One for cash and the other for credit card. Prices are for cash (prefunded) paypal. Credit card paypal please add $3.00. PM me for further payment instruction or pay using the appropriate paypal email in my User Profile. Don't forget to include your CPF alias and what you are buying when paying.

Shipping to United States of America (USA) addresses only. Shipping by insured priority mail included in price. I am not responsible for any loss by USPS.

No trades or offers.

Please post "I'll take it" to reserve light.

Please ask/post all of your questions in this thread. Viewers are encouraged to answer too.

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Last edited:

makapuu

Enlightened
Re: FS: Fivemega 2 x"D" Cell Flashlight and Battery Holder

Howzit Starfiretoo,

Looks like a good deal.
Good luck with your sale.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is a beaut! It's rare to see finning and boring that has been anodized over. It looks so much better! This should sell fast!

beetleguise

Enlightened

Will this light be long enough for the five mega 6x17670 battery holder?

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the comments and questions. Tried to answer them here and i've updated the original post.
:thanks: Man!:thumbsup:
Howzit Starfiretoo,

Looks like a good deal.
Good luck with your sale.

Not sure. Though it was advertised as such i'm going to be safe and say no.
Nice light! is it HA III?

:thanks: Man!:thumbsup:
This is a beaut! It's rare to see finning and boring that has been anodized over. It looks so much better! This should sell fast!

I don't think so. I believe the "D" cell is 60mm.
Will this light be long enough for the five mega 6x17670 battery holder?

More like 6-8 "AA" cells. "A" cells are thicker. This holder should take 12 X 2/3 "A" cells. 3 X 4 cell sticks.
tophery said:
Hi Starfire,
Does your red anodized mag hold 12 full AA's? I don't understand the sub AA part. Thanks.

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump with lower price - $75
This is half what i paid for.

BSBG

Enlightened

I cannot refuse - I'll take it :D

edit: :paypal:

Last edited: