• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo Ti XR19-C

StrayLight

Enlightened
1) McGizmo Ti XR19-C $685 $675 $660 $645 $635 SOLD Rare older McLuxIII titanium XR19 head with Cree XR-E emitter/GITD O-ring on the equally rare single-cell titanium McClicky body (C-Pak). Similar to the Ti PD-S eight flute head, but slightly longer to accommodate the longer focus of the McR-19XR Cree reflector. GDx2 buck/boost driver with standard output levels at 25mA & 525mA, can be run on primary or Li-on rechargeable. The XR19 head is male threaded like all McLuxIII heads to be compatible with the McGizmo PD Pak, C-Pak, or Cx2 Pak. Likewise, this C-Pak is female threaded to fit any McGizmo McLuxIII head, including the LunaSol27, LunaSol20, S27, XR27, Ti Mule, or 19mm Seoul (from a Ti PD-S). Excellent condition but does show some hairline scuffs from minimal carry by the previous owner, most visible on the tail.

I'll include a Pelican 1010 padded waterproof case to store and protect the light.

lights%20%26%20tools%20186.jpg

lights%20%26%20tools%20185.jpg

lights%20%26%20tools%20111.jpg

lights%20%26%20tools%20110.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2) McGizmo Ti Mule head only $275 $265 $250 SOLD McLuxIII Ti Mule head modded with Downboy driver (DBx2) for increased output levels, 125mA low and 665mA on high. Compatible with both McLuxIII PD-Pak and C-Pak. Also in excellent condition with one noticeable ding on the front edge, visible in the first photo.

MULEX2-1.jpg

lights%20%26%20tools%20085.jpg

lights%20%26%20tools%20084.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trade options, cash +/- to balance:
*Ti Aleph 1 clone host by erin0919
*HA or bare Al Griffin by Ganp
*two AW protected "C" cells
*Microtech Combat Troodon Wharncliffe PE OTF automatic

Prices include priority shipping with delivery confirmation in the CONUS (insurance & international shipping extra). Paypal and money order accepted domestically, Paypal from "verified" buyers in US funds required for international sales. No e-check. No fees for Paypal. Postal insurance is your only recourse in the unlikely event that a package goes missing, and is therefore highly recommended.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: McGizmo Ti Mule head, XR19-C

Nice pictures, Straylight! These are great specimens of McGizmo art!

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Re: For Sale: McGizmo Ti Mule head, XR19-C

Very nice! Good luck with your sale...! :D

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti Mule head & Ti XR19-C **Price Drop**

Ti XR19-C is a very nice light and they don't come around often. I have 2 and carry them often.

StrayLight

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti Mule head & Ti XR19-C **Price Drop**

Ti XR19-C is a very nice light and they don't come around often. I have 2 and carry them often.

Thanks for the endorsement.

I received a question about PD compatibililty with the Mule head, so I tried to clarify in the OP.

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti Mule head & Ti XR19-C **2nd Price Drop**

Interested in the Mule Ti head. PM sent

Jai02

Newly Enlightened

I'm sorry but this is a dumb question...what is the output of the light in lumens (low and high)? Also, is this compatible with the body of the LS 20? Sorry I'm just new here :oops:

StrayLight

Enlightened

I'm sorry but this is a dumb question...what is the output of the light in lumens (low and high)? Also, is this compatible with the body of the LS 20? Sorry I'm just new here :oops:

Welcome to CPF. There are no dumb questions.

I linked Kiessling's very informative McGizmo McLuxIII Ti series FAQ in the first post, which includes fairly complete info on Don's (McGizmo) titanium lights, including runtime graphs and great comparative beamshots.

The XR19-C might very well be the most analyzed of these lights, but I did not see lumen output estimates. The best I can come up with is: ~1800 lux output on high. Perhaps someone else can chime in with the math conversion for that figure. The Ti PD-S (closest comparable McGizmo) was measured at ~5 lumens / ~116 lumens. I believe the Cree XR-E emitter in the XR19 has a slightly higher output for a given voltage, and FWIW it does look slightly brighter than my Ti PD-S.

Yes, the LunaSol20 is also a McLuxIII series light: body and head are interchangeable with the body and head of the XR19-C.

I hope that helped.

Jai02

Newly Enlightened

Welcome to CPF. There are no dumb questions.

I linked Kiessling's very informative McGizmo McLuxIII Ti series FAQ in the first post, which includes fairly complete info on Don's (McGizmo) titanium lights, including runtime graphs and great comparative beamshots.

The XR19-C might very well be the most analyzed of these lights, but I did not see lumen output estimates. The best I can come up with is: ~1800 lux output on high. Perhaps someone else can chime in with the math conversion for that figure. The Ti PD-S (closest comparable McGizmo) was measured at ~5 lumens / ~116 lumens. I believe the Cree XR-E emitter in the XR19 has a slightly higher output for a given voltage, and FWIW it does look slightly brighter than my Ti PD-S.

Yes, the LunaSol20 is also a McLuxIII series light: body and head are interchangeable with the body and head of the XR19-C.

I hope that helped.

Yup! It helped a lot! Thanks for the info! I'm really enjoying the threads here in CPF lovecpf and the torches too :thumbsup: