• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Feeler / WTS - FiveMega 43W Carley bulbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interest Thread – Need 250 bulbs for this to happen

Hope I don't get tagged for double post - I started this over in the Group Buy section - but wanted exposure over here....

I've got a FiveMega M*g that runs the FM Carley 43W bulb. I've only got 4 bulbs (I bought this from another forum member).

The bulbs were custom made to FiveMega specifications by Carley – and there are none available. I've had some PMs with FiveMega and he's open to having another run of bulbs, but the minimum order is 250 with the cost being around $12 per bulb. FiveMega (reasonably) also will require pre-pay for the run of bulbs to happen.

I've seen people posting that they want to buy the bulb, its #12 on LuxLuthor's list of most powerful MAG Mods. 1500 Bulb Lumens It is really incredible – it's the light I use to "wow" people in the office – pull out a fancy looking M*g and shine a hot spot on a wall 100 yards away.

If you are interested - please post over on my thread in the Market Place Group Buys. I'm up for 20 bulbs.

Thanks

Last edited:

DM51

Flashaholic
Hope I don't get tagged for double post - I started this over in the Group Buy section - but wanted exposure over here....
Unfortunately, this falls foul of Rule #9, as it is a pointer thread:

Rule 9 said:
DO NOT post a thread whose sole purpose is to link to or refer to another thread on the board
I am therefore closing it now.

You could however post the notice in another appropriate thread, such as this one, or this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.