• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Aleph Mule LE's - SSC P7 & Nichia 083

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are both SOLD.

For sale are two custom built light engines for the Aleph Mule, or Aleph compatible lights.

100_3593R.jpg

1. Seoul P7 with a Flupic V2.2 converter board. This combination yields a very bright, even flood. The FluPIC is a multi level light requiring the use of a single 3.7V rechargeable cell. Here is the FluPIC User's Guide. The LED is a DSWOI P7 from Amilite, and ultra blue glow epoxy has been applied around the emitter. The battery contact is brass for long life and reduced oxidization. The dome of the LED does not touch the window. $146 shipped.

2. High CRI Nichia 083 LED with a GD333 converter board. (The LE for sale is in the Mule.) The Nichia 083 LED is what McGizmo is using in the SunDrop. It has a very natural, sun-like quality to the beam. This GD333 is a buck/boost board, and can be used with 3V primary, or 3.7V rechargeable cells. The emphasis with the 083 LE is quality of light over quantity of light. The Nichia 083 has a maximum overating current of 350mA, so the 333mA GD should keep things in line while poviding flat regulation for over 3 hours on a single CR123 cell. An RCR123 should be capable of providing over two hours of runtime. Of course, larger cells will yield longer runtime. Single cell use only, please! The battery contact is brass for long life and reduced oxidization. $116 Shipped. (If interested, I can apply V-10 green, or aqua blue glow epoxy in the color of your choice at no additional cost.)

The first "I'll take it" posted here has priority over other forms of communication. The LE's will be shipped via First Class mail service with Delivery Confirmation. For Priority Mail and full value insurance add $5.

The Aleph Mule shown is not included with any of the light engines pictured.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

slag

Newly Enlightened
Re: Aleph Mule LE's - SSC P7 & Nichia 083

Can the P7 run on primarys if necessary but with reduced output? I thought I read that in previous thread regarding these LE's.

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Derek's work is top notch:thumbsup:! You won't be disappointed.

Cheers,
Steve

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice job trimming the 083 MCPCB's :twothumbs

warx23

Enlightened

Im lucky enough to have one of Dati's p7 LE's. This is a top notch item.

good luck with your sale

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can you make the CRI Nichia LE 3 levels?

With a modified GDuP it is a possibility, but I have not explored this much more than asking questions. Since I do not have a definite answer, I have not experimented on my own. (It is a $45 driver board!) So to answer your question, at this time, no.

kansasfarmer

Newly Enlightened

:takeit:2. High CRI Nichia 083 LED with a GD333 converter board. $116 Shipped. aqua blue glow epoxy at no additional cost.

kansasfarmer
:paypal:

Last edited:

slag

Newly Enlightened

I will take the P7 LE @ $146 shipped.

Latest posts