• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: ARC mania SF-V and, Sold : Mega Extreme P7

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold: ARC mania SF-V

IMG_3508.jpg

IMG_3509.jpg

IMG_3511.jpg

IMG_3512.jpg

IMG_3513.jpg

For anyone that missed out on the SF-V sale… here is your chance to get one. Theis is the newer one with the most recent 6-die Ostar 1000 lumen LED four cell version (additional $$ was needed to upgrade the first run).

Beam shots and more details here.

There are 2 very small pieces of ano missing. These were missing when the light was recevied and I do not consider that they detract from the light at all. I mention them as I want you to have a full picture of the light.

There is one on the fins which can been seen in picture 2, and looks worse under the macro camera than it does to the naked eye. The other is where the head of the light meets the bezel in picture 4.

I paid $785 in the above thread.

Sold $760, PayPal only, with NO PayPal fees.

Shipping included worldwide with tracking (no insurance). Other types of shipping available. Please ask in PM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mega Extreme P7

IMG_3519.jpg

IMG_3515.jpg

IMG_3517.jpg

IMG_3518.jpg

Mint condition. Never carried. Exact condition as when it was received from Mike.
Origional Custom Light Factory sales thread here. (may need to register and log in to see it, not sure)

Only 20 were made

T6061 aluminum
Tailcap switch
silicone o-ring ( battery barrel )
Custom aluminum reflector
Double side AR coated mineral glass
Chem coated interior
HAIII black
Serial number 013
SSC-P7 driven at 1.5 amps
23 minute runtime from 1 x CR123 battery
Only 20 units will ever be made.

I paid $315 for ME, $25 case, $16.75 for P7 LED Upgrade.

Total investment $356.75

Sold $350, PayPal only, with NO PayPal fees.

Shipping included worldwide with tracking (no insurance). Other types of shipping available. Please ask in PM.

Thank you for looking

David

Last edited:

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened
Re: For Sale: ARC mania SF-V and Mega Extreme P7

I'll take the first light. I would be up for a package price on both if you're interested. It may take a few hours for me to pay you since it's way past bedtime (4 AM my time) but I will pay you as soon as I get up. Need PP address and total with priotiy mail to Nevada if not included. Will PM offer for both.

Thanks, RG

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: ARC mania SF-V and Mega Extreme P7

Wow, that was quick!!

ARC mania SF-V is SPF
Mega Extreme P7 on hold until we exchange PM's.

I have sent a PM regarding the deal.

Thanks

David

Latest posts