• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Orb Raw Ti - Ended

Phredd

Enlightened
These are some excellent Orbs Raw. Even ones that I've carried have been carried completely isolated in my coin pocket -- no keys (or coins) allowed! Priority mail shipping is $7.50 for any number of flashlights including insurance. Paypal or money order accepted.

From left to right, Orb Raw Aluminum, Raw Ti, Wee, Raw NS, Orb Raw Nickel Plated.

Orb Raw Aluminum - 20/100 - 1 blue tritium locator - SOLD

Orb Raw Ti - 20/100 - 3 blue tritium locators - Used, mint condition, ultra smooth threads. This is the latest Ti with very fine threads - it is much smoother than the old Ti. Will operate with primary 14250 (20/50), but rechargeable (included) required for full high output.

Orb Wee NS - 25 - 2 green tritium locators - $65 - SOLD

Orb Raw NS - 20/100 - 3 green tritium locators - $95 - SOLD

Orb Raw Nickel Plated - 20/100 - New, never used. Slot for 1 locator. $125 - SOLD

Orb Raw Ti

Last edited:

Uriah

Enlightened
Re: FS: Nickel Raw + Orb Raw Collection

Hi Phredd,
I'll Take It And send PP this afternoon

Orb Wee NS - 25 - 2 green tritium locators - Barely used, mint condition, ultra smooth threads. Operates on rechargeables (2 included). $65

s4biturbo

Newly Enlightened

i may be interested in the Raw Ti, if you change you mind, pm if you do plz. :twothumbs

Phredd

Enlightened

Hi Phredd,
I'll Take It And send PP this afternoon

Orb Wee NS - 25 - 2 green tritium locators - Barely used, mint condition, ultra smooth threads. Operates on rechargeables (2 included). $65

PM sent.

Thanks,
Phredd

Phredd

Enlightened

i may be interested in the Raw Ti, if you change you mind, pm if you do plz. :twothumbs

After I took the photos and wrote the descriptions, I started pricing the lights. When I figured what it's worth considering the current exchange rate, I was stunned that I might lose $100 - paid about $350 with the tritium locators and shipping. Since this is one of my favorites, I have to either come to grips with reality or just keep it.

I'll let you know.

Phredd

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Withdrawn - nickel plated light still available!

Eric

Last edited:

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

Orb Raw Aluminum - 20/100 - 1 green tritium locator - Used, good condition, rough threads. Will operate with CR2 primary (included), but rechargeable required for full high output. $75 Note - since this was used extensively, purchaser will have a 7 day satisfaction guarantee with full refund - less shipping cost.

Unless I'm confusing them, this one is pictured with a blue trit, not a green one. Is that the case?

Phredd

Enlightened

Orb Raw Aluminum - 20/100 - 1 green tritium locator -

Unless I'm confusing them, this one is pictured with a blue trit, not a green one. Is that the case?

Good thing I included the "night" photo. Thanks for catching that. Yes it is blue. I should have had someone proof read this before posting.

Phredd

MrBigBossMan

Newly Enlightened

If that Orb Raw Nickel Plated is still available, I'll take it. If not I'll be backup. Thanks.

Phredd

Enlightened
Re: FS: Orb Raw Ti and Orb Raw aluminum

Orb Raw Ti reduced to $250 with charger and magnets and Priority shipping.

Latest posts