• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Arc Mania E3e Body and tail cap from the 15-3

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Looking for this body and tailcap. Will buy yours and send you my Vital Gear 3cell body, free.

Pic borrowed from Edwood, thanks man! :D

15-33.jpg

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just saw one somewhere...........I'll look and get back to you

Edwood

Enlightened
There was a non-working one available, but it's Black, not HA-Natural. But, it depends on whether or not the center fluted part is olive drab colored or black. Mine is black, so it would partially match the Black 15-3 E3e body.

Either way, the HA-Nat 15-3 body is more of a brownish HA-Nat color. It doesn't match the dark gray KL4 color perfectly.

-Ed

Edwood

Enlightened
#12 in this thread:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/222937

The tailcap shown is the E2D one, but the 15-3 E3e tailcap is included, it's on the E2D body he's including.

I was going to buy it to see if I can salvage it, but I'm spending my birthday flashlight budget all on a special LED Zep light. :)

At the very least, you could probably swap the KL4 top and bottoms (the middle section is the reflector, and it's been machined, so you can't swap that). The bottom part might be custom machined as well, but chances are it's not. You can definitely swap the front bezel. That way it will better match.

-Ed

Latest posts