NovaTac 120P, first "real" flashlight!

buickid

Enlightened
Well, I send the money order in last week, and it was shipped Thursday, so I figure it should be arriving tomorrow!
I have a NovaTac 120P, Pelican 1010 case with 12 Titanium 123A's, and the TwoFish bicycle light holder thingy coming from BatteryJunction, and two AW RCR123A and the AW-139 Fast Charger from 4Sevens. I have the original Triton that I used to use for RC, maybe that will be a better choice?

I have two POB HIDs, two small (1 and 1.5mil CP) spotlights, and numerous other small lights, including some pretty cool SOLAR flashlights... :naughty: but this is my first step into serious compact lighting...

I'm pretty stoked! Before I ordered, I read almost every single thread that contained the phrases NovaTac 120, and quite a few threads on exploding Li-Ions. This is one of the most informative, interesting sites ever! :D Can't wait! :twothumbs

importculture

Newly Enlightened
You're going to love the 120P. I have a few and love them. In my opinion it has the best forward click UI available. Although it may be irritating at first the thermal stepdown feature will grow on you. One of the only lights i carry that won't damage itself or my hand if left on high. Plus I love having my lights battery's topped off so it's step down feature is a good indication that the battery is below fully charged. Plus I absolutely love the tail switch one of the only lights that has an electronic switch. I bought the 120t tailswitch and run it on my 120p. Another light I highly recommend is the jetbeam jetII NON-pro. Hurry and get one before they change them. Jetbeam has a bad habit of replacing lights quite frequently as of late. The jetII has a tightly focused beam great throw but is also focusable so you can get a great flood out of it or you can just remove the head and illuminate everything around you. Check it out at bug out gear dot com. hope this helps.

Lurchensteen

Newly Enlightened
I agree you will love the 120P. I bought one about a month ago and it has now taken my EDC spot over my Nightcore D10, which has also served me very well. i EDCed my D10 For about a month and it is now the backup to the 120P.

buickid

Enlightened
I just opened up the box, and wow, this thing is TINY! I was expecting something a little bigger, but holy cow, its small and bright! Its a keeper! :D I'll go add my name to the registry now...

sappyg

Enlightened
I just opened up the box, and wow, this thing is TINY! I was expecting something a little bigger, but holy cow, its small and bright! Its a keeper! :D I'll go add my name to the registry now...

congradulations buickid... you've got youreself one heck of a light...
my NT has replaced my d10 and e2e in one fell swoop. it has become the only light i carry because it does the work of at least 2 if not 3 flashlights.