Surefire CS

ADDICTED2LITE

Newly Enlightened
After years of abuse on my E2L pocket clip, it finally broke last monday. I caled up surefire customer service and asked for a replacement. I also asked if I could purchase a lanyard ring for my M6. The CS rep told me he would send one out as a courtesy gesture, but it was on backorder. He told me it usually takes a week or so for the shipping and processing. Here it is tuesday, one week later and I have a pocket clip and M6 lanyard ring in my hands. Now that is customer service! Surefire, you :rock:

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire customer service is great. I had good luck with it too when my E2DL was a bit too green for my liking. As far as the clip on the E2L, I really don't like how long it is. Why did they make it so long? I much prefer the shorter style clip, like the ones on my L4, E1L, and E2DL.

1wrx7

Enlightened
+1

I've read a lot about how good SureFire CS is, and finally found out for myself. I had two tailcaps that quit working, a Z48 and a Z61. Called SF about 2009 catalogs and told them I wanted to send the tailcaps back for repair. A week later I got brand new replacement tailcaps:party: I didn't even have to send them the broken ones. This service is another reason why I'll keep buying SF products. I didn't get my catalogs though:whistle:

Thank you SureFire:grin2:

1wrx7

Enlightened
Surefire customer service is great. I had good luck with it too when my E2DL was a bit too green for my liking. As far as the clip on the E2L, I really don't like how long it is. Why did they make it so long? I much prefer the shorter style clip, like the ones on my L4, E1L, and E2DL.

I would be hapy to trade short clips for your long clips.