Which batteries will the Eagle Tac T10LC2 Accept?

Magichunter

Newly Enlightened
I have a supply of Ultrafire CR123 rechargables and was wondering if these are either too long or too wide to fit this light. Has anyone tried this? I also have a bunch of the blue Trustfire 18650's on order... was wondering about this too.

I would like to find out before I place an order for this light.

Thanks for the help.

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everything fits, even the 35mm long Ultrafire 16340 I tried. Any battery used should have a nipple on the positive end to make contact. This is because of the reverse polarity protection pads.

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine fits CR123As with a bit too much space, and Trustfire grey-label 18650s just fine, so I think it will work for you.

BikeNut

Newly Enlightened
I just got a T10LC2 and a few 2600 mAh tenergy 18650s with a PCB. Sadly they do not work with this flashlight, unless you add a small magnet anyways. I'm still looking for a 18650 that works. I had no idea that flashlights that list 18650 compatibility only worked with some 18650s.

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got a T10LC2 and a few 2600 mAh tenergy 18650s with a PCB. Sadly they do not work with this flashlight, unless you add a small magnet anyways. I'm still looking for a 18650 that works. I had no idea that flashlights that list 18650 compatibility only worked with some 18650s.

When you've been around here awhile, you'll see everything isn't cut-and-dry. :) Looking at a picture of the positive contact on the circuit board, it can be seen that a battery with a nipple is necessary.

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
All 18650's will work, as long as they are not flat topped. The reverse polarity protection prevents a flat topped cell from making contact with the head.

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know the thread is old but strange think happened today.

I originally used cr123's in mine, worked great. I switched to an AW18650 and loved it because no more batteries to buy. Well, today I was showing the light to a friend that wanted it. I was explaining how it will work on practically ANY battery combo. To prove it I had him take the pair of AW16340's out of his Quark Turbo and put them in my T10LC2. Guess what comes next? It came on for three seconds and went out. Next came the all too familiar smell of burnt circuitry! The light was only a MONTH OLD! Oh well, Looks like I have a new mod project.:crackup: Boy did I look foolish.