• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: A couple copper discs for SEOUL leds .027 or .030

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in need for some of this. If anyone has a couple to spare let me know. The Sandwich Shoppe has .030 , but the shipping kills the deal for just this very small pieces of copper. If you have some let me know , I'll be glad to pay for them...Thanks

sskyy

Newly Enlightened
I might have some 0.75mm copper, will be back on Tuesday and will have a look. If I do your welcome to some if your still looking.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I might have some 0.75mm copper, will be back on Tuesday and will have a look. If I do your welcome to some if your still looking.
Superb!!! Let me know what you find...

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I have a sheet of .025" copper. You can find it at Ace hardware probably other places to. Under the bran precision metals.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I have a sheet of .025" copper. You can find it at Ace hardware probably other places to. Under the bran precision metals.
I was looking at the local Home Depot ( that's all we have down here) but didn't find any, I was kinda in a hurry and maybe I was looking at the wrong section, need to comb the place again...