• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: RcatR Aspheric Mag

bluecrow76

Enlightened
WTS: RcatR Aspheric C Mag

Original sales thread here.

More pics are in post #5.

I was one of the lucky few who actually got mine. It is in a black cut down Mag C host. As you can see in the image above, the aspheric lens is set down in the crenulated bezel. It does not extend out past the bezel. It is driven by a GD1000 from the Sandwich Shoppe. It can be driven by 1x18650, 1xC Lithium-ion, or 2x18650 with the extension tube attached. The extension tube is included.

Price: $125 shipped USPS First Class + delivery confirmation (CONUS only). Will ship international, buyer pays actual shipping. Insurance optional, buyer assumes risk after shipment without insurance. Paypal accepted. Add 3% for credit card funded transactions. Funds are going to pay for the Surefire L1 I just bought my wife! :twothumbs

Thanks for looking! :wave:

Last edited:

Gary123

Enlightened
Re: WTS: RcatR Aspheric Mag

How is the focus on the die? Can the lens to die distance be adjusted in this light? I guess that is not important if the focus is perfect.

bluecrow76

Enlightened

You can focus the light from a very tight spot (projecting the perfect image of the Cree die on a wall up close) to a large circle. You really have full control of the focus on this light. The heatsink is a custom potted sink mounted in the body of the light. I will post pictures in a few hours.

donn_

Flashaholic

I had one of these for a short time. The P4 Cree is perfectly focused, like a pencil beam with really long reach.

This is the light which sold me on aspherics.

bluecrow76

Enlightened
Re: WTS/WTT: RcatR Aspheric Mag

Okay, so these aren't the greatest pictures I've ever taken, but they should do. The finish on the light is in perfect condition. I opened the light up so you could see the potted emitter. I also charged up the glow powder before I took the picture. The first wall shot was intended to show you the image of the Cree die on the wall, but my camera was overwhelmed. If I had a decent enough camera you would have seen the exact image of the die projected on the wall. The second shot is the light defocused. When this is used outdoors it projects quite a circle of light in a large area.

DSC00039.JPG

DSC00040.JPG

DSC00042.JPG

DSC00044.JPG

DSC00045.JPG

martonic

Enlightened

I'll take it! PM sent! Thank you! :paypal:

Last edited:

martonic

Enlightened