CPF is gonna cost me a bundle!!!!!!

Dr.Payne

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys i'm new around here ,well i think i'm gonna turn flashaholic pretty quick!!!I've already ordered the Olight M20 Premium:rock: but the illness is getting stronger!!!!Need more!!!!!!!!Thinking to get the Olight T10 or the Fenix p2d................the hell with it i'm getting both! Curse you CPF!!!!!:help:

kramer5150

Flashaholic
... just wait till' the Surefire bug bites...:whistle:

Just stay away from wristwatch and Guitar restoration forums, and you'll be OK. The custom DIY sub forum is also a wallet killer.

Fortunately theres the CPF marketplace, DX and KD... great deals can bre found there :poke:

:welcome::thumbsup:

deranged_coder

Enlightened
Hi guys i'm new around here ,well i think i'm gonna turn flashaholic pretty quick!!!I've already ordered the Olight M20 Premium:rock: but the illness is getting stronger!!!!Need more!!!!!!!!Thinking to get the Olight T10 or the Fenix p2d................the hell with it i'm getting both! Curse you CPF!!!!!:help:

:welcome:

Not a bad light to start with. The Olight is regarded pretty well around here. And if you are following it up with both another Olight and a Fenix (I see you have already succumbed to the "get 'em both" idea. :devil: :p) then you are well on your way... to being broke, that is... :broke:

:grin2:

325addict

Enlightened
.... and, after being recovered a bit, you surely have heard enough of SureFires to buy at least one....
I'm here for just a month, and today I got my second SureFire in.... an L1 LumaMax, which is a great light indeed!! The first one was a C3 Centurion, which is simply put an awesome bright incan.
But don't forget Wolf-eyes too, they make great lights also.... the modular system of extenders and different flashlights to couple them to is a great system.... so the next month's money is spent by now :D

Timmo.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast

Olight M20 and Fenix P2D only? This is not acceptable :whistle:

Here, let me help you....Nitecore D10, EX10, NDI, Fenix LD20, Liteflux LF3XT, LF2A, Dereelight C2H, Surefire E2DL, E1B, E1L, RA Clicky, Jetbeam Jet III M, Jet III Pro ST... next up McGizmo, Lummi, Modamag, Photofanatic.... :naughty:

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember a time before CPF when my wallet was full, now it's :broke: Welcome to CPF

jp2515

Flashlight Enthusiast
First off :welcome: Your going to be spending money in the near future. I can guarantee it!

Olight M20 and Fenix P2D only? This is not acceptable :whistle:

Here, let me help you....Nitecore D10, EX10, NDI, Fenix LD20, Liteflux LF3XT, LF2A, Dereelight C2H, Surefire E2DL, E1B, E1L, RA Clicky, Jetbeam Jet III M, Jet III Pro ST... next up McGizmo, Lummi, Modamag, Photofanatic.... :naughty:

Don't forget the Novatac/RA, Fenix LD01, the ZebraLights, and I'm sure there's more....:D

Dr.Payne

Newly Enlightened

You are a an evil man i've seen those thank you.............:D

and knife forums.

Too late i'm beginning to seek up Kershaw and spyderco and some Damascus japanese knives..........i'm doomed.

Welcome to CPF! The real hurt to your wallet is when you enter the world of HID. You aint seen nothing till you been there!

Ohhhhhh no you don't!!!!!!!! I've seen those:huh: please stay away from me lmao!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF! The real hurt to your wallet is when you enter the world of HID. You aint seen nothing till you been there!

thankfully i am not there yet but have been leaning to an AE light.

DHart

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just stay away from wristwatch and Guitar restoration forums, and you'll be OK. The custom DIY sub forum is also a wallet killer.

Fortunately theres the CPF marketplace, DX and KD... great deals can bre found there :poke:

:welcome::thumbsup:

Oh yes, this forum can cost you BIG TIME! But comparatively speaking, it may not be toooooo bad, depending on prior obsessions...

Anyone else here been a 1911aholic? Or a S&Waholic? Oh man. Flashlights seem like such a bargain in comparison! Sell a nice 1911 or classic S&W revo and one can buy flashlights for months! NICE! :party:

Helstar

Newly Enlightened
I know, I said I only wanted a few. I was wrong. I am driving my wife crazy, I am now addicted to EDC items!!!

saabgoblin

Enlightened
:welcome:I'll shed a tear for you as soon as I am finished mourning the loss of my cash and my inability to muster any self control.:candle:

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quit crying. You're a doctor, you can handle it:poke: