Does anyone have the lumapower signature series?

eyeeatingfish

Enlightened
The lumapower signature series has been out for a little while now and I havent seen any reviews Is no one buying this light? THe only review i found was a short prerelease review.

I havent seen reviews of the turbo force heads for the incendio either. Im not sure about their availability though.

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
The lumapower signature series has been out for a little while now and I havent seen any reviews Is no one buying this light? THe only review i found was a short prerelease review.

I havent seen reviews of the turbo force heads for the incendio either. Im not sure about their availability though.

I have the Signature Turbo Force.

I haven't had anytime for a review and my camera's being repaired.

I took some pics.

LSig002Small.jpg

LSig010Small.jpg

Uses a Cree Q5. With the SMO I'm getting 11,030 lux @ 1 meter. Nice tint white. You get the usual Cree rings with the SMO. Out throws my Fenix TK11 Q5 SMO and Olight M20 R2 OP.

Forward clickie. The UI is very easy to use. Button located on the side. Goes from high, medium, low then strobe.

Not a bulky 18650 light. Feels well balanced in my hand.

Fit and finish is excellent.

Comes with an OP reflector. o-rings and holster.

Last edited:

eyeeatingfish

Enlightened
From what you say so far it sounds like a real winner!
I look forward to seeing your full review. Sounds like a real good light for someone who would carry around a medium sized EDC like a surefire 6P or something.

Do you think its very durable? (Being smaller than the larger 18650 bodies and such.

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
From what you say so far it sounds like a real winner!
I look forward to seeing your full review. Sounds like a real good light for someone who would carry around a medium sized EDC like a surefire 6P or something.

Do you think its very durable? (Being smaller than the larger 18650 bodies and such.

Seems durable. Fits well in the hand but it not enough knurling so it's kind of the slippery side.

I want to do a comparsion with the Olight M20 R2 with a SMO reflector. I have the SMO reflector on order. I should get the reflector early next week so the review maybe done on Thursday or Friday of next week my weekend.

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks ernsanada....I am on the fence with this light too. I like the idea of the side switch mode selector...and I like lights that can tail stand.... I look forward to your reveiw.

eyeeatingfish

Enlightened
If they also made a body for 2 aa batteries i think this could be really an amazing package.
I think the d-mini is a nice package too but it only allows for on lithium battery.

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
If they also made a body for 2 aa batteries i think this could be really an amazing package.
I think the d-mini is a nice package too but it only allows for on lithium battery.

I think you can still get a 2 x AA body tube for the D-Minis, as well as a 1 x 18650 body tube.

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seems durable. Fits well in the hand but it not enough knurling so it's kind of the slippery side.

I want to do a comparsion with the Olight M20 R2 with a SMO reflector. I have the SMO reflector on order. I should get the reflector early next week so the review maybe done on Thursday or Friday of next week my weekend.

I got the Olight M20 SMO.

I will do a comparison of these 3 lights in my review.

Left to right, LumaPower Signature Turbo Q5, Olight M20 R2, Fenix TK11 Q5. All SMO.

LSig026Small.jpg

Here's a teaser....

Lumapower Signature Turbo Q5 18650 @ 146' or 44.5 meters

LSig038Small.jpg

Olight M20 R2 18650 @ 146' or 44.5 meters

LSig039Small.jpg

Last edited: