• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ** FOUND ** WTB CR2 or smaller Ti lights too (Exolion, Wee)

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened
I know this is flagrant plagiarism, but why mess with a good thing? After JohnTz gets his, I'd love to find an Exolion, and/or Wee, and/or other similarly sized lights.

Specifics:
1. Titanium is preferable by a wide margin, but other materials might also work.
2. Tritium insert(s) are a very big plus.
3. Generally speaking I am looking for the latest generation (or close enough that it doesn't make a difference) in terms of brightness and tint.
4. I am in the market for more than one light, possibly even more than one of the same type.

Please PM me about this. JohnTz, from whom I once again state that I copied this WTB post, should get first right of refusal assuming he hasn't already gotten what he's looking for.

Tiny lights are a hole in my otherwise reasonably decent collection of Ti and other lights. It honestly never occurred to me to post a "buy" post in this particular forum for some reason, but my hat is off to John and hope he has found what he is looking for.

If you are the type (like me) who is not interested in selling but will consider trades, please PM me; I may have gadgets of interest.

Thank you for tolerating my copycatting. Robert Gryphon

Last edited:

JohnTz

Enlightened
Re: WTB CR2 or smaller Ti lights too (Exolion, Wee)

Robert your up. I found what I was looking for. Good luck it is an interesting ride once you post one of the WTB threads :)

JohnTz

Enlightened

robert, I just got a PM on a mint polished exolion with flupic upgrade from kiely23+. The price is amazing. PM him if you want it. I got one already from someone else at a great price but this price is simply amazing. At least 30% less than market price. Go for it.

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened

Thanks a lot, John. I have a PM into kiely23+ and also on another (I'm happy to buy two). But: I'm still looking for a Wee, ideally Ti with trits...anyone?

Last edited:

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks a lot, John. I have a PM into kiely23+ and also on another (I'm happy to buy two). But: I'm still looking for a Wee, ideally Ti with trits...anyone?

With the favorable dollar to pound rate you should look at buying new.

http://www.lummi.co.uk/Wee_Ti.html

about 138 bucks with trits

Last edited:

curtispdx

Enlightened

I've got a RAW AL with trits that I'm looking to sell.

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened

Olrac: I have had a Wee Ti on order for 3 months. I always like to have 2 of most things, so I'm trying to get a recently made one that someone doesn't want, in addition to the ones in Ti and silver that I already have on order from Lummi.

Curtis: I have a Raw Ti, but in the spirit of having 2, I may very well be interested in yours. How recent is it? Please PM.

Thanks and keep those offers coming...still need a backup Wee...in advance.

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened

I love it! I picked up two of them: one is a prototype, bare Ti, original internals; it arrived today and damned if this thing isn't bright for its size. It's maybe 20% larger than a Raw, using a protected RCR123A. I love the case design and the cute little crenels around the bezel.

The 2nd Exolion I have on its way is upgraded, hasn't arrived yet but I'll be impressed if it's brighter than this one. Should be both brighter and more neutral, though this one is plenty nice, especially for its age.

Also picked up a Wee, 50 lumen (got a 100 lumen R2 pill on the way, and the usual 2nd Wee Ti also incoming). I just love the size and brightness of the Wee even at half-power (50 vs. 100).

I also love that all these lights have tritium locators - because I live on a hilltop with no visible neighbors in a 3000-resident village, and when it gets dark, it's DARK. Not to mention the common power outages. Go ahead and mock me, Donn_ - while you're bashing your shin into your coffee table!

So, along with a Bitz prototype, a couple of Phtonfanatic's excellent little Killers, a couple of AAA lights, a pair of Ions and a couple of other CR2s from Lighthound and others, I think I've filled this hole in my EDC and my collection. I'll mark this thread completed.

Eventually I'll trade away some of my spare lights, but for now having 1-2 of each great design is comforing. I know I can trash one of each and still have a copy in mint condition. Even though I can't bring myself to trade any of them.

sideman7

Newly Enlightened

I love it! I picked up two of them: one is a prototype, bare Ti, original internals; it arrived today and damned if this thing isn't bright for its size. It's maybe 20% larger than a Raw, using a protected RCR123A. I love the case design and the cute little crenels around the bezel.

The 2nd Exolion I have on its way is upgraded, hasn't arrived yet but I'll be impressed if it's brighter than this one. Should be both brighter and more neutral, though this one is plenty nice, especially for its age.
If the Exolion you have has completely stock internals (with a T bin Lux III), you will be pleasantly surprised by an upgraded one... Mine is using a U bin Seoul, and the color is gorgeous and it puts out almost twice what the light did stock!!! I have been carrying mine around on my keys since the original offering and it is one of my favorite (and most used) lights!!! BTW, it uses a CR2 battery not a 123...

Last edited:

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened

Sorry, you're right, it came with a protected AW RCR2 (which is nice because I can't find those anywhere!)