It's fun to find out how much you don't know!

Rverdi

Newly Enlightened
I found your forum about a month ago and have pretty much lurked ever since. I thought myself pretty knowledgeable about lights until I found this place. Ther's a wealth of info here and I really enjoy reading it all and am looking forward to contributing.

Here's the current state of my flashlight addiction, there's a few missing, I have a E2E and a a few more 6P's rolling around in the cars but this is about it.

normal_lights.jpg

Last edited:

Rverdi

Newly Enlightened
I found lights long before I found the forum. I guess that may be a good thing!

Rverdi

Newly Enlightened
Most of them are Surefire although there are a few Insights, a Gladius and two First Lights in there.
As for the Surefires...
E2E (my most common go to carry light)
L4 (has to go back to Surefire, intermittent LED operation)
E2D
U2
An old (but great) 9N
E1B
X200
Bunch of 6P's
6Z

Rverdi

Newly Enlightened
That's gonna cost you in the long run!

I understand the durability issues of an incan and have learned to deal with them. That E2E has been with me in a bunch of places and seen a bunch of abuse and come out strong. I like the size of the light and find it works with my preferred shooting method better than virtually anything else. I also find that I get better texture recognition when searching with an incan, my LED's seem to flatten the terrain a bit more than I like.
I'm also into redundancy, I carry two of everything I might need so a blown bulb isn't going to put me out of the fight.