• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: FM 1C BODY~MALKOFF P7~AW "C" CELL~SUREFIRE ...(*SPF** to: JasonH)

openbolt1

Enlightened
*SPF** to: JasonH

Was $300.00 Was $290.00 Was $280.00 Now $250.00 USPS/MO. That's as low as this one's gonna go. That's about $15.00 over what the parts & all the shipping cost me. If she don't sell at this level I'll be putting her back on the shelf. Remember this is a turnkey package. The only thing that you might need is a 3.7 vt charger, but most of us have one of these already.:wave:
Price includes Fed-Ex delivery inside the USA.
CopyofSUC53766.jpg

SUC53771.jpg

SUC53770.jpg

Last edited:

openbolt1

Enlightened
Re: FS: FM 1C BODY~MALKOFF P7~AW "C" CELL PACKAGE...(pic's)

Single output level?

Correct, on/off. I have never heard of a multi-level tailcap switch for it.

Is such a thing available?

Thanks,

openbolt

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

Holy crap...!

That is one serious setup......!!
Looks smashing with that Z32 with that body.....:twothumbs

openbolt1

Enlightened

Price lowered. Now $290.00 delivered.

donn_

Flashaholic

That head isn't a Z32, it's the new style M2 bezel, also found on a variety of weaponslights.

openbolt1

Enlightened

That head isn't a Z32, it's the new style M2 bezel, also found on a variety of weaponslights.

Hi Donn,

Reason I listed it as a Z32 is that I received it new in the plastic bag from Surefire couple years ago and I just pulled out the saved bag with bar coded & label and read "Z32". I see however you are correct in that a Z32 is the older style shock isolated bezel that came before this M2 bezel.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and state it's a transition era packaging job where the M2 replaced the old Z32 and they just used the packaging from the old units?

Thanks for the correction though, I updated the post with the correct model number.

BTW, with all the new lights I have acquired in the last year or so, my very favorite big light is still the gorgeous McMalkoff quad CREE 1.5 "D" 1000 lumen light I got from you awile back. It's the one I will never sell, it's my shtf go-to light when I really need a lot of light.

FWIW, once while speaking with Gene I mentioned that I have a quad CREE that he built. He immmediatly requested pictures of it and did verify it's apx 1000 lumen output. You always have the coolest lights...and once in a while I end up with one!

Thanks,

Gary

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic

I kept a Malkoff Quad for myself, and it's one of my favorites, too. it's easily the strongest and cleanest beam he's gotten out of a multi-emitter drop-in.

Here, for reference is a shot of the Z32 compared to the last two generations of M2 Bezel:

IMGP2615.jpg

In my opinion, the M2 bezel looks much better on the FM C bodies. The gloss is the same, while the Z32 is much more matte in finish.

Good luck with your sale. If you part it out, I'd like the bezel.

BSBG

Enlightened

Hi Donn,

Reason I listed it as a Z32 is that I received it new in the plastic bag from Surefire couple years ago and I just pulled out the saved bag with bar coded & label and read "Z32". I see however you are correct in that a Z32 is the older style shock isolated bezel that came before this M2 bezel.

Thanks,

Gary

Gary, I would concur with your original statement that this is a new style Z32 bezel. I received one a few weeks ago in the bag and it was labeled "Z32". The old style Z32 is no longer part of the Classic weapon light offering, it is this new Z32, which also comes on the M2 (but in HA, not BK)

openbolt1

Enlightened
Re: FS: FM 1C BODY~MALKOFF P7~AW "C" CELL~SUREFIRE PACKAGE...(pic's)

Another price drop. Now $280.00 delivered via Fed-Ex.

Last edited:

openbolt1

Enlightened
Re: FS: FM 1C BODY~MALKOFF P7~AW "C" CELL~SUREFIRE ...(Last price drop)

Last price drop. $250.00 USPS/MO. Price includes delivery via Fed-Ex. If she does not find a new home it's back on the shelf. Thanks!

JasonH

Enlightened
Re: FS: FM 1C BODY~MALKOFF P7~AW "C" CELL~SUREFIRE ...(Last price drop)

I'll take it please pm where to send payment.