• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Traded/Sold, everything gone* *Thanks CPF*

The Sun

Enlightened
Like it says above :D!!! Brand new, never carried turned on two to three times, that's all folks!!!:D
**Traded **
$360 shipped, via USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation anywhere in the U.S. PM me with International, and trade offers. All forms of PayPal are accepted and appreciated!!! First "I'll Take it" takes home the prize!!! PM me for PayPal info. Thanks!!!:grin2:

100_6417.jpg

100_6417.jpg

100_6420.jpg

Also i've added a Mr. Bulk CPF LE Lion Cub #87 out of 100 in excellent condition!!! The pocket clip is included.

$210 same shipping, and payment/trade details as above. ***SOLD***

100_6421.jpg

100_6422.jpg

100_6423.jpg

100_6424.jpg

100_6425.jpg

100_6428.jpg

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: WTS/WTT: Brand New Mega Micro DD

What are you looking for in trade? I have dozens of lights listed for sale. Anything of interest there?

The Sun

Enlightened

What are you looking for in trade? I have dozens of lights listed for sale. Anything of interest there?

i'll go look again :thumbsup:. i wouldn't mind just selling this light outright so i could get others. unless, i find something else for trade that i really like.

The Sun

Enlightened

if i went for a trade i would probably go with your Ti Aleph 19 XRE750. i'll leave the post up for awhile but if i don't get any interesting trade offers, or sell it i'll let you know.

dinokay

Enlightened
Re: WTS/WTT: Brand New Mega Micro DD, also CPF LE Lion Cub added! *Price Drop*

i'll take the cub, please PM me payment info.

dinokay

Enlightened
Re: WTS/WTT: Brand New Mega Micro DD, also CPF LE Lion Cub*SPF* *Price Drop on MM DD*

:paypal: thanks Jeff

Dino

The Sun

Enlightened
Re: TS/WTT: Brand New Mega Micro DD, CPF LE Lion Cub*SOLD* *Last Price Drop on MM DD*

****MEGA MICRO IS STILL AVAILABLE!!!****:thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Sun

Enlightened
Re: TS/WTT: Brand New ARC Mania Mega Micro DD, *Absolute Last Price Drop on MM DD*

****MMDD Trade pending****