Surefire pride :)

cyberspyder

Enlightened
dsc041867829101ef7.jpg

dsc041877837780cn5.jpg

Brendan

Patriot

Flashaholic
I was expecting to see that you had airbrushed it onto your daily driver or something. :poke:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
@Brendan
Are you Aikiwood....?
If so, post stuff in "personalgadgetry/non-flashlight/other"

:cool:

BIGLOU

Enlightened
Sick R32 GTR is that the Vspec. I'm thinking about a windshield SF sticker for my Integra Type-R. Good to see there a some Japanese car lovers here too.

Last edited:

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello Cyberspyder

A little OT, but did you take that picture? That looks like the Scotland/England border crossing near Jedburgh. I think that's an Edinburgh Parking Permit on the windscreen and that's definitely a UK tax disc. I'm from Scotland BTW. The car is probably a Japanese import though.

I see you're from Markham, Canada. Are you aware of the GTA meeting this Sat (21st feb)?

Last edited:

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sick R32 GTR is that the Vspec. I'm thinking about a windshield SF sticker for my Integra Type-R. Good to see there a some Japanese car lovers here too.

here is one that I had made recently. not a typeR. but I had a pretty quick GSR before I got my Fit.

img0164us5.jpg

BIGLOU

Enlightened
GSR is cool too, I wish I had Fit. I think I'm going to do the same red SF sticker in the middle of the hatch. Will post pix soon. I love my Hondas too.

cyberspyder

Enlightened
Hello Cyberspyder

A little OT, but did you take that picture? That looks like the Scotland/England border crossing near Jedburgh. I think that's an Edinburgh Parking Permit on the windscreen and that's definitely a UK tax disc. I'm from Scotland BTW. The car is probably a Japanese import though.

I see you're from Markham, Canada. Are you aware of the GTA meeting this Sat (21st feb)?

It's coming this June though if nothing happens to me :) Deposit paid, now waiting...until I get a better R32 for the price.

Regarding the GTG, I can't come...going to a seminar all day long. :shakehead