• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD ARC6

jojobos

Enlightened
SOLD!

This is like new condition Arc6 serial #4011 as I received from Arc. It was only turned on to check the functionality, the total runtime is about 15 minutes. The finish in the head area has an oily residue however it should go away as it gets used. Please see the 2nd picture.
For more information about the residue, please read orcinus's excellent ARC6 FAQ thread.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/214195\
Asking $190 shipped within conus w/delivery confirmation. SOLD

I am also looking to trade with a used Lunasol20 (RCR123 capable prefered) or Lunasol27. As long as it functions as it is supposed to be, scars and dings are welcome. Of course I'll pay the value difference in cash. I am located in MA and PP cash ready.

I've been wanting to join a big boy's club for a long time. I have owned a various lights from SF, fenix, HDS, ARC, Novatac, peak, Liteflux, and DX/KD stuff. I tried telling myself I don't need and can't afford the Mcgizmo lights. However it keeps coming back to me and I can't stop thinking about Lunasol series! :faint: I just want to hold the precious in my hand. People say it is unbelievable and you never look back. JS says it "The new benchmark for EDC lights".
It seems an unavoidable path for the enthusiast.

Please let me know if you have one to part with.
Thanks,

Last edited:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF, WTT: Arc6+cash for Lunasol

Darn, I missed this. If I had know you changed it from WTT to WTS, I would have jumped on it. Good score!