Bushnell HD Torch Flashlight

NWdude83

Newly Enlightened
untitled-4.jpg
Bushnell HD Torch Flashlight

"Unlike conventional flashlights with their uneven, donut-shaped light patterns, the Bushnell HD Torch Flashlight ($69) projects a perfectly square beam of light with smooth, edge-to-edge illumination that's devoid of weird shadows. Constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum and powered by two 3-volt lithium batteries, the LED flashlight produces 165 Lumens of light and is good for a 1.5 hour run time. The HD Torch's "Find Me" feature consists of a glowing "B" button that doubles as a battery life indicator."

This was copied and pasted from Uncrate.

Last edited:

pipspeak

Enlightened
"... projects a perfectly square beam "

:crackup: Is it just me that finds that line hilarious?! "Perfectly square" is not something flashlight makers normally boast about.

I came to the light...

Flashlight Enthusiast
...Unlike conventional flashlights with their uneven, donut-shaped light patterns, the Bushnell HD Torch Flashlight ($69) projects a perfectly square beam of light with smooth, edge-to-edge illumination that's devoid of weird shadows. ...

:crackup::crackup:

Duglite

Newly Enlightened
My HD is square... well, rectangular... errr, wait, that's my HD TV I'm thinking of.

If this light has 1080i resolution, I'll buy it. But not if its Ray is Blu(ish).

Fine, don't laugh. The gang over on AVS Forum would be ROTFL.

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
did anyone get one...i saw this and the beam looks so perfect but i wanna see some more shots , indoor ,outdoor realworld , not even cree aspherics do this, im curious

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
What ever happened to this? In our world it is not uncommon for some one to go out buy 3X SF M6s just because:faint:, or to buy a new light because it puts out an extra 15 lumens over the old version even though it cost $200! Unless I'm missing something I have seen nothing on CPF "expect the little here:sigh:" on this light. Yes it puts out less then 170 Lumens, but it is entirely different design and that merit's a review. Sorry I'm to poor to drop $60 on an unknown light:broke:, though I would if it proved to be as crazy as it seems. When I mean crazy I know it's not to bright, or practical but simply having the only light in the world like this is worth it enough.

Maybe I'm getting a little over exited:whistle:, but things as cutting edge "even if not useful in real life:whistle:" / "or really not that cutting edge for that mate:shrug:r" are different enough for me to want them:twothumbs.

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is why this light is special: some people have never seen a LED flashlight in their lives. So imagine those people seeing a square bright white beam...

Anyways, a single mode 160 lumens aspheric light will not take my $60 away.

houtex

Enlightened
I got to play with this light at the Houston gun show yesterday. It was really neat. the beam was perfectly square. No hot spot ,just even all over. Very pretty smooth white. I would have purchased it but the guy was an A$$. he wanted 90$ for an opened item. i showed him onmy iphone that average price online was around 75$. He wouldn't budge. The light did seem very high quality though. I'll be looking for one.