• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium tritium pendant

G1K

Newly Enlightened
Up for sale is my final batch of titanium tritium pendants. There are 5 more left. The build options and prices are as follows:

4 slots, green trit: $100 (pic below of actual pendant)
4 slots, white trit: $110

6 Slots (white or green trit) $150 (rendering of pendant, I have not cut one yet)

Two finishes are available, ground or bead blasted.

These will go to the first 5 committed buyers. I will not collect any money until the pendants are ready to ship, it should be 1-2 weeks.

Fine print:
I accept paypal (non CC) or USPS money order. The price includes shipping within the US via USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. If insurance or alternative shipping is required it will be at the buyers expense. I am not responsible for the pendant once I drop it off at the post office.

Please respond to this thread with interest. I'd like to get the machines scheduled as soon as I can.
6sided01.jpg

6sided02.jpg

p2.jpg

Ryan

G1K

Newly Enlightened
Moeman,
I do not have any available for sale with out the vials. The design I came up with encapsulates the glass vials thus protecting them from the environment. Simply, a vial with out the protection would not last long. Also there would be no way to center the vial.

Ryan

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened
I will take a 4-slot and a 6-slot both with white vials, if you don't mind selling two to one person. If you do, then just the 6-slot. Ground finish.

Please PM with payment details including priority shipping. Thanks, RG

curby

Newly Enlightened
I'll post my intent here for a 6-slot with a green trit according to our PMs. Thanks!

moeman

Enlightened
Moeman,
I do not have any available for sale with out the vials. The design I came up with encapsulates the glass vials thus protecting them from the environment. Simply, a vial with out the protection would not last long. Also there would be no way to center the vial.

Ryan

ok, thank you!

G1K

Newly Enlightened
All units have been spoken for. PM's sent to everyone who posted.

Ryan

szeguan

Newly Enlightened
Will you be making more of these Pendants? would love to order some.

Thanks
SG

herrgurka

Newly Enlightened
I would be interested in a pendant of the next batch as well, preferably 6-slot green trit.

Kudos for a very good looking design!

/paul