• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Trade my red CR2 Ion for a Muyshondt Aeon

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I am willing to trade my beautiful red 99.9% shape CR2 Ion for a Muyshondt Aeon of any color. 100% perfect operation and no flickers. Sorry, no pics. I I will stand behind my sale. Please PM.

Bill

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Thanks, I did not see that coming up. Hard to imagine that I read much more than I post.

Bill

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not too familiar with this, but what emitter is in this and what's the tint like?

Any idea of what the lumen rating is?

ANY way you could try and email me a pic to [email protected]?

I do have a mint AEON to trade if I like yours.

Thanks,
Dan

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Here is some info on the CR2 Ion from one of Endeavor's threads. See the first post.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/95844

The tint is white learning toward warm. Endeavor rates the output at about 5 lumens low and 50 high. It may be less than 50 on high. The beam is a beautiful flood, sort of like a mini KL4, but not with a real hotspot. I use it on low mostly at night, working very well with night adapted eyes, lighting up a room. High seems amazing to me because of the evenness of the output, the flood. Most throwy lights at their highest output will have this very bright center spot, and you do not really notice the brightness of the spill area, but the total increase in lumens on high with the CR2 Ion is spread evenly with no center spot distraction. One thing here about the CR2 Ion is that you can not compare it to a light with a bright center spot, which is why I have compared it to the KL4. It would be a good companion to an Aeon.

I have never posted pictures, but have had no problems with my sales, and stand behind them. The red is, well, very red and easy on the eyes.

Bill

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks fore the info and link Bill.
Do you remember what the runtimes were on this?

edit: never mind, I found some data.

I know the CR2 Ions have a great reputation, but I think I'll stick with my AEON for now as I prefer the brighter output.

Good luck with the trade.

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Thanks for your interest. It would only be a good trade for someone who has more than one Aeon.

Bill