• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired LaPetite Killer-- bare titanium

loveit

Enlightened
THIS IS SOLD!!!! I have a titanium LaPetite Killer I bought new here a number of months back. It works perfectly-- haven't even replaced the batteries once. I just have too many other keychain lights and never use this. It looks new. I can e-mail a photo if you drop me an e-mail.

Info can be seen here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=201086

I'd like to ship it with the little stainless McGizmo clip I added for $85 in the USA. I can take cash paypal or USPS money order (preferred). Let me know if you're interested. I found something else I'd like to buy, but I need more funds for that purchase. PM me!

Last edited:

NastyCop

Newly Enlightened
I have a titanium LaPetite Killer I bought new here a number of months back. It works perfectly-- haven't even replaced the batteries once. I just have too many other keychain lights and never use this. It looks new. I can e-mail a photo if you drop me an e-mail.

Info can be seen here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=201086

I'd like to ship it with the little stainless McGizmo clip I added for $85 in the USA. I can take cash paypal or USPS money order (preferred). Let me know if you're interested. I found something else I'd like to buy, but I need more funds for that purchase. PM me!
Can u email me an actual pic please? I might be interested

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened
+1 in favor of this little light (and great seller too). I'd snap this up but I have 3 of them already. Much more interesting than a Photon to have on your keychain.

NastyCop

Newly Enlightened
Send me an e-mail to my e-mail address in my profile, and I will send out the photos. I couldn't send you a PM or an e-mail-- nothing is active in your profile.
Do I need a certain amount of posts to view your profile? I can't see your email.

loveit

Enlightened
I'm not sure why you can't see the e-mail. I just tried to adjust my profile without much luck. Just drop me a PM with your e-mail, and I will get those photos out to you later today when I get home. Sorry for the confusion!

By the way, this one is the same as new-- nothing but the light and some dust will be visible on the photo!

Last edited:

loveit

Enlightened
The light is packed up and ready to drop in the mail tomorrow. I was able to find an extra battery, so that is included, too!

So, this one is gone! Thanks CPF!