2 Ultrafire 3.6 880mah in a Fenix P3D. Will this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Painful Chafe

Enlightened
I have read that these may be a problem with these batteries in some lights because they are a little longer than other CR123's and if you have a light that takes 2 of them, you double the extra length. I am going to use it in a Fenix P3D. I can cancel the order on Monday before it ships if there is an issue. Anyone know?

*Edit. Ok, thanks to Alphazeta I know that they are too long. Can someone recommend the best RCR123 battery and charger for the P3D. After doing some searches on CPF, I'm sure the answer will be AW's. Which ones exactly and where. I'm going to be using the light for work and max run time is important. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Painful Chafe

Enlightened
Ok, thanks to Alphazeta I know that they are too long. Can someone recommend the best RCR123 battery and charger for the P3D. After doing some searches on CPF, I'm sure the answer will be AW's. Which ones exactly and where. I'm going to be using the light for work and max run time is important. Thanks in advance.

deusexaethera

Banned
You should first check to make sure the P3D can handle 8.4 volts, because that's where freshly-charged RCR123's start out.

DM51

Flashaholic
There are DOZENS of threads on using rechargeable cells in Fenix lights. We don't need another one.

Use the CPF search function to find the other threads - enter the words "rechargeable" and "Fenix" in the keywords box, then select "Search Titles Only", and then click on "Search Now".

Status
Not open for further replies.