M20 beam color

Dr.Payne

Newly Enlightened
I just received 3 Olight M20 premium and i was comparing beam shot etc ,when i found out 2 was on the blueish side and 1 like its suppose to be was yellowish just to see if anybody have seen this before:thinking:

EagleAg

Newly Enlightened
I am new here but have been lurking for quite a while. This is actually my first post.

In answering your question I can tell you that color temperature does vary from LED to LED. Color temperature is usually not guaranteed.

I just received my M20 the other week and had no problem. The color temperature was what I expected in the slightly yellowish or greenish tint. Not quite white but far from yellow. Check the box and make sure you received the M20 Premium. It should say "Premium R2."

Hope this helps.

gmf2010

Newly Enlightened
If you ordered from battery junction, they do carry a limited supply of M20 Premiums with a WD (white/bluish) tinted LED as opposed to the standard WH (green/yellowish). The WD is $5 dollars more (from the drop down on their page), so I doubt they would have shipped you one of these without you specifying. With the two lights that appear to not have the yellow/green tint, turn them both on the lowest setting (7 lumens), and see if there is still no visible tint at all. If not it's probably just luck of the draw binning that's accountable.

Dr.Payne

Newly Enlightened
If you ordered from battery junction, they do carry a limited supply of M20 Premiums with a WD (white/bluish) tinted LED as opposed to the standard WH (green/yellowish). The WD is $5 dollars more (from the drop down on their page), so I doubt they would have shipped you one of these without you specifying. With the two lights that appear to not have the yellow/green tint, turn them both on the lowest setting (7 lumens), and see if there is still no visible tint at all. If not it's probably just luck of the draw binning that's accountable.

I checked again this morning and on the lowest setting you still see and its obvious that 2 are bluish and the other one green/yellowish.So i'm keepin the greenish one and givin to my son the blue one,i prefer the greenish tint:D