Pocket carry?

steelgaze

Newly Enlightened
Ok, I've wanted a new light for quite some time and with tax return season here, am looking to get something. I have been carrying a Jetbeam Jet-I MkII from tadgear for a couple years now.

I am wondering if anyone is pocket carrying a Jet-III Millitary and if its realistically pocket carryable. I carry a toolbox worth of crap eveywhere so its hard for me to judge, and saying the light is WxHxDia doesn't really help.

I guess what all do people carry in there pockets and are there any problems that you are having. Thanks in advance!

Chuck

carrot

Flashaholic
I have found that no matter how large, a pocket clip usually makes carrying a light a heck of a lot more tolerable.

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jet II Pro IBS has a great pocket clip, runs on CR or RCR123s, infinitely programmable using the IBS UI. I carry that along with a Raw NS and LD01.

Norm

Retired Administrator
Jet III M no it's a bit bulky but at the moment you can get this Jet-III Pro ST with the same circuit as the military and it is very pocketable. Make sure to select the Broad Voltage Circuit Edition Now With Cree R2
Very Limited Quantities Available

Norm