• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Sold* Titanium JETBeam MKII Clone (price drop)

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
It has a matt finish, OP metal reflector, and a Swiss Sapphire lens. It will run on AA, CR123, or Li-Ion equivalent. A sleeve is used for the AA size, a longer spring in the tailcap for CR123. The emitter is a Cree Q5 WC, but is on the warm side, looks like a WD to me. It has a multi-level driver, M-L-H, strobe, SOS, and memory. Condition is like you see in the picture, been sitting in a drawer.

It is not a clone to the MKII in the true sense of the word. The dia. is 1mm thicker and is 2mm longer.

Here is a link to some pics; https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2504468&postcount=1

I would like to get $230 $210 $200 $190 for it, paypal or USPS money order OK. Will ship 1st Class Mail with delivery confirmation. Not responsible for postal mishaps.

Last edited:

Bolek

Enlightened
Re: F/S Titanium JETBeam MKII Clone (price drop)

Can you shipp it registered (with delivery confirmation) to France for $190 ?

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can you shipp it registered (with delivery confirmation) to France for $190 ?

I don't see the service you want at the USPS site, so I have no idea what it would cost.

donn_

Flashaholic

A Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelope, Registered, from Ohio to France costs $23.75.

First Class International, Registered, would be $17.60.

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Donn.

Bolek, I will ship it First Class International, Registered for $17.60, anything higher will be additional.

Bolek

Enlightened

:takeit:
First Class International, Registered is OK with me. Plese send me your PP adress.

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast

Payment received. I'll mail it out tomorrow morning and PM you with the info.

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Recived with thanks.
Does the 123 bat required a spacer ?

The long spring that was in the package has to replace the short spring that is in the tailcap to use a CR123 batt. Unscrew the plastic ring in the cap to take it apart.

I imagine a spacer could be used. I used the light with a 14500. I did try the long spring to see that it worked.