• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired I need to sell something nice but cheap in the next 30 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
I can do the following and all payments must be paypal.

L4 new $110
M951 longer light like M3 for $150, will send you R2 also.
SWO1 Tailcap $100
L2 New condition $110
Custom C-2/C-3 with extender and both bulbs with custom crenulated bezel $70
Short version of the long weapon light M-series with R-2 Emmiter $160

heres the one I hate to sell but here goes:

PKEF C Model either temp for $290....man that just sounds bad. This shipping is kinda high though, I need $25 to cover everthing.
PKEF C HEAD ONLY $189

Surefire KL1 head and a 2 cell Vital gear body as well as a 1 cell for $100

L6 Brand new in the box for $250......this is never going to be sold again...and I have the SW tailcap for the light everyone wants. If you buy both I'll knock off $30.

paypal is [email protected] and these prices are only good for an hour or two...the gun show ends at 5. I won't be here for questions after about 30 mins so you'll just have to pay and post here that it is sold so nobody else pays.'

what up?

Last edited:

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
Make offers then if these prices aren't good enough. How about the L4 for $90?? Tell me what you need to pay in order for it to happen right now. I know the last couple aren't cheap but I never would have sold that L6 neveropened and all for that much......the head sells for $200 because the KL5 head is $140 and still made. I'll probably buy it back from you for a profit later this week. I bought 13 lights today so I'm kinda extended. Also sent $4k to Korea for lots more. I just need some spending money so tell me what you want of mine. Custom camo Aleph P-4 wth Tii Cren bezel for $200.....so be it, just tell me.

proline

Enlightened
Make offers then if these prices aren't good enough. How about the L4 for $90?? Tell me what you need to pay in order for it to happen right now. I know the last couple aren't cheap but I never would have sold that L6 neveropened and all for that much......the head sells for $200 because the KL5 head is $140 and still made. I'll probably buy it back from you for a profit later this week. I bought 13 lights today so I'm kinda extended. Also sent $4k to Korea for lots more. I just need some spending money so tell me what you want of mine. Custom camo Aleph P-4 wth Tii Cren bezel for $200.....so be it, just tell me.

SWO1 for $80 ??

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
here is PKEF info as requested.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/171556

Guys, I don't have any time to respong to pms because I have the same thing going on on 4 other forums and ebay. If nobody says they have paid for it.....pay for it. Saying I'll take it and not paying right then doesn't count at these prices. We are doing each other a favor....kinda a fun sale even though I losing my a$$.

Roger Beep

Newly Enlightened
I'll take:

Short version of the long weapon light M-series with R-2 Emmiter $160

:paypal:

Last edited:

Pontiaker

Enlightened
DID YOU SEND MY LIGHTS OUT YET? REPLY TO MY pm'S OR i WILL CONCTACT THE MODS, AND PAYPAL.

GUYS i SENT THIS GUY MONEY LIKE A WEEK AGO AND AFTER WE GOT ALL THE DETAILS WORKED OUT HE STOPPED RETURNING MY PM'S.

COME ON MAN TAKE A COUPLE OF MIN AND LET ME KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH MY STUFF.

A LITTLE CONTACT IS NICE YOU HAVE THE TIME TO KEEP LISTING MORE STUFF FOR SALE...

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
Dude, they went out days ago......REMEMEBER the drop in would work in the light you paid for so I was scared to ship it without seeing it you wanted a refund and you were out of town for a few days????????????????? Jar anything inside that thing???????????

No lights for you meanie!!! and I TOLD YOU I SHIPPED THEM....START WRITING STUFF DOWN....you even thanked me for being so honest.

DID YOU SEND MY LIGHTS OUT YET? REPLY TO MY pm'S OR i WILL CONCTACT THE MODS, AND PAYPAL.

GUYS i SENT THIS GUY MONEY LIKE A WEEK AGO AND AFTER WE GOT ALL THE DETAILS WORKED OUT HE STOPPED RETURNING MY PM'S.

COME ON MAN TAKE A COUPLE OF MIN AND LET ME KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH MY STUFF.

A LITTLE CONTACT IS NICE YOU HAVE THE TIME TO KEEP LISTING MORE STUFF FOR SALE...

Pontiaker

Enlightened
Dude, they went out days ago......REMEMEBER the drop in would work in the light you paid for so I was scared to ship it without seeing it you wanted a refund and you were out of town for a few days????????????????? Jar anything inside that thing???????????

No lights for you meanie!!!

Yeah I remember all that and also was still waiting for the PM reply saying you had shipped that I never got. Also never got a reply to my PM asking if they had shipped yet, then your PM box was full. So the next thing I see is you still posting more lights for sale and no contact saying mine have shipped AFTER we worked out the details.

The last PM I got from you was you saying you found the body for the P7 head and I sent you more cash for that then nothing from you yet.

Come on man, take a few min and read/reply to your PM's and you wont have to deal with customers wondering whats up.

So now I know you shipped my package, you did get the payment ok for the body and include it with the rest of the stuff?

Did you clear out your PM box so we can take care of this off list?
Thanks
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.