EAGTAC        
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need to sell something nice but cheap in the next 30 mins

Default I need to sell something nice but cheap in the next 30 mins

I can do the following and all payments must be paypal.

L4 new $110
    M951 longer light like M3 for $150, will send you R2 also.
    SWO1 Tailcap $100
    L2 New condition $110
    Custom C-2/C-3 with extender and both bulbs with custom crenulated bezel $70
    Short version of the long weapon light M-series with R-2 Emmiter $160

heres the one I hate to sell but here goes:

PKEF C Model either temp for $290....man that just sounds bad. This shipping is kinda high though, I need $25 to cover everthing.
    PKEF C HEAD ONLY $189

Surefire KL1 head and a 2 cell Vital gear body as well as a 1 cell for $100

L6 Brand new in the box for $250......this is never going to be sold again...and I have the SW tailcap for the light everyone wants. If you buy both I'll knock off $30.

paypal is cashcooper@440fence.com and these prices are only good for an hour or two...the gun show ends at 5. I won't be here for questions after about 30 mins so you'll just have to pay and post here that it is sold so nobody else pays.'

what up?
    Last edited by Nautilus; 02-22-2009 at 01:56 PM. Reason: FIXING PAYPAL ADDRESS....SOrry guys ....I am BUSY!!!
    13 Driving Lights = 2 Alternators......Am I on the Right Forum??

Default Re: I need to sell something nice but cheap in the next 30 mins

What shape is the SW01 in?

Flashaholic

Talking Re: I need to sell something nice but cheap in the next 30 mins

SWO1 Tailcap $100
    Last edited by proline; 02-22-2009 at 02:07 PM.

Got pix of the PKEF?

Make offers then if these prices aren't good enough. How about the L4 for $90?? Tell me what you need to pay in order for it to happen right now. I know the last couple aren't cheap but I never would have sold that L6 neveropened and all for that much......the head sells for $200 because the KL5 head is $140 and still made. I'll probably buy it back from you for a profit later this week. I bought 13 lights today so I'm kinda extended. Also sent $4k to Korea for lots more. I just need some spending money so tell me what you want of mine. Custom camo Aleph P-4 wth Tii Cren bezel for $200.....so be it, just tell me.

Curious, What's the rush for the 30min ?

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
    Make offers then if these prices aren't good enough. How about the L4 for $90?? Tell me what you need to pay in order for it to happen right now. I know the last couple aren't cheap but I never would have sold that L6 neveropened and all for that much......the head sells for $200 because the KL5 head is $140 and still made. I'll probably buy it back from you for a profit later this week. I bought 13 lights today so I'm kinda extended. Also sent $4k to Korea for lots more. I just need some spending money so tell me what you want of mine. Custom camo Aleph P-4 wth Tii Cren bezel for $200.....so be it, just tell me.
    SWO1 for $80 ??

PM sent M951

Mac
    www.macscustoms.com
    *Note* Shipping Insurance must be requested.

here is a link to other lights......you can see the short weapon light and custom C-2/3 and the camo aleph among others.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=222937

here is PKEF info as requested.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=171556

Guys, I don't have any time to respong to pms because I have the same thing going on on 4 other forums and ebay. If nobody says they have paid for it.....pay for it. Saying I'll take it and not paying right then doesn't count at these prices. We are doing each other a favor....kinda a fun sale even though I losing my a$$.

Flashaholic

Talking Re: I need to sell something nice but cheap in the next 30 mins

Quote Originally Posted by proline View Post

SWO1 Tailcap

Apparently sold to somebody else...
    Last edited by proline; 02-22-2009 at 02:16 PM.

*Flashaholic*

I'll go $200 for the L6.

I'll take:

Last edited by Roger Beep; 02-22-2009 at 02:24 PM.

DID YOU SEND MY LIGHTS OUT YET? REPLY TO MY pm'S OR i WILL CONCTACT THE MODS, AND PAYPAL.

GUYS i SENT THIS GUY MONEY LIKE A WEEK AGO AND AFTER WE GOT ALL THE DETAILS WORKED OUT HE STOPPED RETURNING MY PM'S.

COME ON MAN TAKE A COUPLE OF MIN AND LET ME KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH MY STUFF.

A LITTLE CONTACT IS NICE YOU HAVE THE TIME TO KEEP LISTING MORE STUFF FOR SALE...

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Beep View Post
    I'll take:

SOLD AND THANK YOU FOR NOT MAKING ME TALK

Dude, they went out days ago......REMEMEBER the drop in would work in the light you paid for so I was scared to ship it without seeing it you wanted a refund and you were out of town for a few days????????????????? Jar anything inside that thing???????????

No lights for you meanie!!! and I TOLD YOU I SHIPPED THEM....START WRITING STUFF DOWN....you even thanked me for being so honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontiaker View Post
    DID YOU SEND MY LIGHTS OUT YET? REPLY TO MY pm'S OR i WILL CONCTACT THE MODS, AND PAYPAL.

GUYS i SENT THIS GUY MONEY LIKE A WEEK AGO AND AFTER WE GOT ALL THE DETAILS WORKED OUT HE STOPPED RETURNING MY PM'S.

COME ON MAN TAKE A COUPLE OF MIN AND LET ME KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH MY STUFF.

A LITTLE CONTACT IS NICE YOU HAVE THE TIME TO KEEP LISTING MORE STUFF FOR SALE...

Quote Originally Posted by collector View Post
    Curious, What's the rush for the 30min ?
    Gun show ends at 5 and I spend a few grand on lights today.

*Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by donn_ View Post
    I'll go $200 for the L6.
    Now $195.

Dude, they went out days ago......REMEMEBER the drop in would work in the light you paid for so I was scared to ship it without seeing it you wanted a refund and you were out of town for a few days????????????????? Jar anything inside that thing???????????

No lights for you meanie!!!

Yeah I remember all that and also was still waiting for the PM reply saying you had shipped that I never got. Also never got a reply to my PM asking if they had shipped yet, then your PM box was full. So the next thing I see is you still posting more lights for sale and no contact saying mine have shipped AFTER we worked out the details.

The last PM I got from you was you saying you found the body for the P7 head and I sent you more cash for that then nothing from you yet.

Come on man, take a few min and read/reply to your PM's and you wont have to deal with customers wondering whats up.

So now I know you shipped my package, you did get the payment ok for the body and include it with the rest of the stuff?

Did you clear out your PM box so we can take care of this off list?
    Thanks
    Matt

Well, uh, not to butt in to this little tiff, but Nautilus, if you have any MORE SW01's, I'd definitely take one. Been looking for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by donn_ View Post
    I'll go $200 for the L6.
    Sorry Don, all lights below the painful line like PKEF and L6 NIB are the best I can do. Replaceable lights I'll sell for anything as long as its enough to help me at the gun show later.....$20 doesn't help, $75 does. L4 $95.....nobody wants these....L2 for 95? Wierd. I guess take the price back to what they are in the first post, I don't offer rediculous prices for very long. Anything else you want? How about an L6 w/ SW01 or SW02 for $350? If not, I can sweaten the deal with a Q5 in the L6 head. Not one I wanted to sell so lt me know soon.......or just pay for it. I can't reply to all the PMs and replies like I mentioned in the first thread so I apologise for not getting back with you.....was busy getting haggled.

Quote Originally Posted by arewethereyetdad View Post
    Well, uh, not to butt in to this little tiff, but Nautilus, if you have any MORE SW01's, I'd definitely take one. Been looking for a while.
    Well as he mentioned in his first and last post "he doesnt have time to reply to PM's or posts, he;s too busy getting haggled" So good luck.Just send him cash....Maybe he will get back to you then, or not...

My box was full and everyone knew it,....I did not get that message.....I am sorry. But if you worry about something or someone, do a search and see what I've done here in 4 years and how many people hate me before slandering me on a sales thread......thems fight words cowboy!!!

Chill out...I've been waiting a week for a priority L6 and a few L4s.....sometimes we don't get what we want.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontiaker View Post
    Yeah I remember all that and also was still waiting for the PM reply saying you had shipped that I never got. Also never got a reply to my PM asking if they had shipped yet, then your PM box was full. So the next thing I see is you still posting more lights for sale and no contact saying mine have shipped AFTER we worked out the details.

The last PM I got from you was you saying you found the body for the P7 head and I sent you more cash for that then nothing from you yet.

Come on man, take a few min and read/reply to your PM's and you wont have to deal with customers wondering whats up.

So now I know you shipped my package, you did get the payment ok for the body and include it with the rest of the stuff?

Did you clear out your PM box so we can take care of this off list?
    Thanks
    Matt

$100+$7 shipping and $4 pp fees, $2 insurance if you want it.....do it NOW!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by arewethereyetdad

Well as he mentioned in his first and last post "he doesnt have time to reply to PM's or posts, he;s too busy getting haggled" So good luck.Just send him cash....Maybe he will get back to you then, or not...

My box was full and everyone knew it,....I did not get that message.....I am sorry. But if you worry about something or someone, do a search and see what I've done here in 4 years and how many people hate me before slandering me on a sales thread......thems fight words cowboy!!!

Chill out...I've been waiting a week for a priority L6 and a few L4s.....sometimes we don't get what we want.
    My PM made it to your box before it was full, dont make stupid excuses and dont tell people to chill. Take 30 sec and reply to one of your customers that has already paid you in full and let them know whats up. I dont care how much stuff you have sold and for how long, this is treating people like crap.

Answer one simple question, if you sent my stuff out already did the body for the P7 head get in the package too.

Thanks
    Matt

Geeze!

I'll do it right now if it's a FATTY SW01. Sorry, needed to clarify that. Thanks!

Quote:

Flashaholic

Quote:

Proline has priority. Just let me know if you have another one (after Proline's) and if it's a FATTY. PayPal standing by.

Quote Originally Posted by proline View Post

Apparently sold to somebody else...
    Refund coming when I have time.....don't worry but your assumption shouldn't cause me to neglect those that are doing what I asked. And I said payment if full gets it....saying "I'll take it" means nothing unless you sent payment first.

Flashaholic

Will this do?? Will you accept??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast