• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Rare/Custom Lights for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
I missed the show defending my reputation so I need to compensate for my loss. And because I never let a customer go unhappy, here is a copy of the refund I just gave him and he can keep the lights.....they're all there.

For sale: U2 Porcupine $450 shipping included, insurance included, PP fees apply. Light is in the box but arrived with a tiny nick I can duracoat for you or you could fix it with just about anything....auto touch up, etc.....its very small anyways.

L4 New: $105 Shipping $10, insurance included, no pp fees. + $30 with custom Duracoat

L2 New: $110 same as above. + $30 with custom Duracoat

SF 961C: $185 mint condition. Shipping and ins $10, pp fees apply pic below. Actual light does not have SW02 or quite as aggressive a bezel but still crenulated......same light just stock I guess +$30 for custom Duracoat
79d0_35.JPG

SF L6 CUSTOM W/ Q5 emitter: $360 same as above for shipping and such

Camo Aleph w/ cren Ti bezel ring P-4 with 1 and 2 cell bodies $285 same as above

Custom Experiemental PKEF C model either temp $380 - won't ship for two weeks, inbound from PK and Han SF Korea....last case they said so this should be the last chance to get one. Half Deposit required now. Same as above for fees and such.

NIB L4 $130 $10 shipping, no fees. Several available - $30 each for custom Duracoat

CUSTOM PKEF C Head only for nice custom build of some kind: $220 will fit on Kroma and such. same time frame as above.

Any Vital Gear Body except 1 cell : $55....these are not easy to find and do not sell complete lights so these are hosts for custom builds $5 shipping no fees ins included.

Custom C3/C2 Black w/ custom cren head and P-91+P-60 for 2 and 3 cell use. $95.....this a good deal, I watch stock models sell for more online. R2 LED for $40 extra and a wait for shipping....few days. I sold out today.

Here is a pic where the Custom C3/C2 and Camo Aleph can be seen....as well as the custom L6 Q5 and Porcupine. Some other may not be sold so ask if you see something else you like. L2PP is sold, black pineapple and P7 are sold and refunded but not available, Ti light is sold, weapon light sold, and #7 sold. ASPHERICAL MAG LED still available for $120 with SS bezel, 60 with stock and custom lens.

IMG_0463-1.jpg

and as usual, if anyone needs me to find them something custom or rare just ask

See below for an example of my gaurantee to satisfy anyone who does business with me. It feels better when they deserve it but nonetheless my integrity will not be questioned. I apologise for why he turned a good thing bad and I shouldn't have hacked on him but this is my food on the table....as a rep for SF and FFL in process, reputation is important and I take it seriously but he should have contacted me in private so I didn't have to defend my business practices.

pixel.gif
Transaction Details

pixel.gif
pixel.gif

pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Refund (Unique Transaction ID #5VA201936K243244K)
In reference to: 1G438956VB060931Y
Original Transaction Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net Feb. 15, 2009 Payment From *Name removed by Greta Partially Refunded Details $189.00 USD -$5.78 USD $183.22 USD
Related Transaction Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net Feb. 22, 2009 Refund Completed ... -$80.00 USD $2.32 USD -$77.68 USD

*Content removed by Greta.... you know better, Nautilus... stop being an ***. BTW... those new lights should be sold in the MarketPlace. This forum is for CUSTOM & MODIFIED lights. Please adjust your sales thread accordingly. Thank you.
Total Amount:
-$80.00 USD Fee:
$2.32 USD Total:
-$77.68 USD
Date:
Feb. 22, 2009 Time:
15:34:55 PST Status:
Completed

Last edited:

Greta

Flashaholic
Nautilus... see my edits to your post above. I will look for your edits as well.

collector

Newly Enlightened
Nautilus, I owe you for another purchase, I sent you an e-mail earlier, just let me know S&H to EU and I'll send Cash PP. Thanks !

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
I'm not sure I understand....I just gave a guy his money for ruining my sale and my reputation.....this is my dedication to having no dissatisfied customers. Was i not to use names or something? I apologise......I thought I deleted everything that would be anything more than redemption. I'm not being sarcastic or anything....honest as honest can be. I posted the lights here because half of them are custom and why make two threads taking up bandwidth? I even apologized for someone else trolling your forum and my thread. What else can I do? I just sold my company to invest in our shared passion as a business including manufacturing, acquisitions as usual, SF retail sales, and FFL to rep SF to LE and GOV. I will go to any lengths to prove my morals in business and customer satisfaction. I don't want to talk about what happened anymore because I spent hours helping him nothing to my benefit....its what I do. Tell me what I need to do to clear what was always clear until that happened.....my reputation. Sincerely....no malicious intentions here.....I told him I would give his money back and I did. And I don't expect my lights back.....this cannot be anything but selfless so help me understand or talk with him because I defended your forum rules and the gift you give us for free as an outlet to trade goods. All other forums I am member of, I fully sponsor....I just haven't seen that offer here or you would have donations to raffle from me. Please help or I would like to forget it after apologizing for my customer being confused and not respecting forum rules or members. I don't know what to do.

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
Nautilus, I owe you for another purchase, I sent you an e-mail earlier, just let me know S&H to EU and I'll send Cash PP. Thanks !

I got it. If you are correct in the shipping cost then add $3 and $15 for handling since I can't send just any box and I have to do all the paperwork. In-case you're curious about the $3, I drive a V-10 and can lose any profit driving to ship a light. I'm in town for a while so its not far but usually I have to wait and ship several items at a time or I lose money driving 30-40 miles. Ebay shipping is usually more so I don't find it odd to compensate a little....its not going in my pocket for sure. I'll let you know when I receive payment and will wait a few days for shipping since I was bought out of R2s but ordered more a week ago so I should have them anytime. Thank you!!!!

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
Nautilus... see my edits to your post above. I will look for your edits as well.

How'd I do? Nothing stock for sale at all. Unless you consider Porcupines by PK stock......some do, I don't....they aren't even distributed in the U.S. by a U.S. company nor are they machine manufactured as we learned a couple days ago....the LED is hand glued in the head.

Greta

Flashaholic
I'm not sure I understand....I just gave a guy his money for ruining my sale and my reputation.....this is my dedication to having no dissatisfied customers. Was i not to use names or something?

Full name and email address? I don't think so. And you have most definately been around here long enough to know that.

I apologise......I thought I deleted everything that would be anything more than redemption. I'm not being sarcastic or anything....honest as honest can be. I posted the lights here because half of them are custom and why make two threads taking up bandwidth?

Please. Again, you've been around here long enough to know the rules. This forum is for Custom & Mod B/S/T (thus the title of the forum) and new items belong at the MarketPlace. Bandwidth is not an issue. The two forums are on completely different servers. That has not been a secret and has been that way for many months now.

I even apologized for someone else trolling your forum and my thread. What else can I do? I just sold my company to invest in our shared passion as a business including manufacturing, acquisitions as usual, SF retail sales, and FFL to rep SF to LE and GOV.

Ahhhhh... and there we have it. From CPF Rules & FAQs #6... "
6. Advertising on CandlePowerForums

Policies for advertising on CPF and/or CPFMP can be found HERE or by clicking on the link in the top titled "Advertising". In general, advertising by any member of CPF within the forums (with the exception of the CPF Custom Builders and Modders forums) is strictly prohibited. Threads and/or posts that are considered by staff to be advertising, or solely for the purpose of providing links or pointers to new products, will stand to be closed, links removed, or deleted in their entirety, without warning or explanation. Members who persist in posting or quoting such material are advised that their posting authority may be limited or withdrawn. For those wishing to introduce referenced new offers they've found, the MarketPlace is the board for discussion of commercial matters. There will most likely be a dedicated forum there for posting such threads."

Now, by your own admission, you most definately belong at the MarketPlace!

I will go to any lengths to prove my morals in business and customer satisfaction. I don't want to talk about what happened anymore because I spent hours helping him nothing to my benefit....its what I do. Tell me what I need to do to clear what was always clear until that happened.....my reputation. Sincerely....no malicious intentions here.....I told him I would give his money back and I did. And I don't expect my lights back.....this cannot be anything but selfless so help me understand or talk with him because I defended your forum rules and the gift you give us for free as an outlet to trade goods. All other forums I am member of, I fully sponsor....I just haven't seen that offer here or you would have donations to raffle from me.

Um... I don't even think I'm going to respond to that last part which I consider to be an insult to not only my intelligence but anyone else who reads it.

Please help or I would like to forget it after apologizing for my customer being confused and not respecting forum rules or members. I don't know what to do.

You can start by following the forum rules yourself.

Greta

Flashaholic
How'd I do? Nothing stock for sale at all. Unless you consider Porcupines by PK stock......some do, I don't....they aren't even distributed in the U.S. by a U.S. company nor are they machine manufactured as we learned a couple days ago....the LED is hand glued in the head.

Not so well... read my previous post.

collector

Newly Enlightened
This is not really any of my business, but it's here in public view on public domain. This conversation should be taken on a private level. I'm trying to conduct business but am confronted with stuff to read which should actualy be none of my business.

Anyway. Nautilus, PP on it's way.
EDIT: :paypal:

Last edited:

Greta

Flashaholic
collector... I apologize for the inconvenience. However, this indeed does need to be public as Nautilus has publicly flaunted the rules of these forums and when asked to edit his post, he threw down the gauntlet by publicly denying any wrong doing and insulting the intelligence of the members of these forums.

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
I am not an official seller of SF lights nor do I have a business of such...so we can forget that. I just acquire rare and limited custom lights for people and collect them. If someone needs a normal light, it isn't discussed here. All lights listed are custom so I feel a little disrespected by insinuating they are not. I'm sorry I didn't know the name thing....half the people on here have thier name in the signature.....I thought we all knew each other. I have fixed your other concerns except the fact you are insulted I want to donate lights to the forum just like I donate fishing reels to the fishing forum and so on, I have never received an invitation to so....or notification of some kind.

I thought I deleted the personal info on the refund....I said I was sorry, nothing else I can do but learn from it. I think all your disapprovals have been rectified now so can you start down a constructive road with me since I am addressing everything you ask, I feel like I'm being flogged for someone ripping me off.....my thread would have been fine without attacks at my character which were unfounded....I didn't start a problem but am trying to end it since I am the only party that cares about this place enough to do something about it. Can you start using a demeanor appropriate for someone politely trying to rectify a problem that wasn't mine, just on my thread. what did you have to say to the other party not publicly present? Just curious. The response to me addressing the situation honestly, financially, and with sincerity does not seem to be reassuring me that it was the correct thing to do. I am still being accused of things non-existent and given no credit for taking responsibility for the actions on my thread. It seems this just caused the forum to hear more misinformed assumptions that damage my credibility. Not what I expected but I guess someone needs to be punished and my willingness to show up and respectfully understand what I can do to better the situation leaves only me. I ask you to recant your misinformation for the same reason i asked so and so to apologise for saying things that are untrue.....its called deformation of character and slander. Citing me for breaking specific marketing rules should have been confirmed before doing more harm to a member who is advocating the seriousness of damaging statements and asking that we stop. Being disrespectful to any member of this forum is someting I would never do unprovoked and I don't beleive I have shown you any disrespect. Asking for and acting in a manner to solidfy mutual respect that exists between most of us should not result in accusations and assumptions in a disrespective manner from those whose who we look to, like now, for the kind behavior expected from us here. Are there still issues that will not allow you to humor me with a constructive conversation about the real problem or did I do something wrong again? I would like to respectfully ask that you correct your comments regarding advertising on this forum......I don't mess with lights that aren't custom or PK unless asked to do so which is not solicitation on any level. I don't have a company to advertise period....its a hobby....and I don't need to advertise anything....word of mouth is good enough when you treat people with attention, decency, and respect.....its proven in my other businesses. Anyways, since my efforts are not being acknowledged, at least delete the information that can affect my future opportunities, as an example of the right thing to do.

I'm sorry for whatever else I did but all issues you mentioned are resolved regarding my post and the advertising issue must be dismissed. Sorry I tried to help.....this outcome was unexpected so I will dismiss myself since my conduct did not result in anything constructive. I'm being accused of lying about not knowing about a sponsor opportunity I want to be a part of. That wasn't nice or appropriate....benefit of the doubt is not something earned.....we get it because the rest of us are not mind readers.

Sincerely Apologetic for trying,

C.

Last edited:

Pontiaker

Enlightened
Can you please tell me why you refunded $80 of my purchase?

Did you ship part of what I bought?

Did you ship all of what I bought?

I paid a total of $229 and your refunded $80 so what am I getting for my $149?

This is the correct place to ask these questions since the items are above correct?

I have no idea of whats going on and still no contact from you.
Thanks!
Matt

Last edited:

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
I shipped everything but you were unhappy saying I probably left something out.....I don't have dissatisfied people I help and am not going to start now. Keep it to remind you not to accuse anyone of anything you don't know for sure they did to you......benefit of the doubt, we all deserve it until proven otherwise and you gave me none. Remember me and the money I lost.....do something good with it, just keep it.

No contact from me.....you had so much public contact with me I'm paying the price while you go about your business. I've NEVER had that much contact with one person on one thread in my life. FYI all negative remarks should be done in private....your first post explained why you didn't hear from me for a day or two.....my mailbox was full because I was helping so many members of this forum. Asking why you didn't hear from me knowing I wasn't getting your messages is not worthy of public ridicule....using logic would have given you your answer. Enjoy the lights, I hope the refund eased your pain....its just money.

Last edited:

Pontiaker

Enlightened
I shipped everything but you were unhappy saying I probably left something out.....I don't have dissatisfied people I help and am not going to start now. Keep it to remind you not to accuse anyone of anything you don't know for sure they did to you......benefit of the doubt, we all deserve it until proven otherwise and you gave me none. Remember me and the money I lost.....do something good with it, just keep it.

All I ever asked for was what you sent and when. I sent you PM's first but those have never been replied to.Period.

Thanks for letting me know they are on the way, will let you know when they show.
Thanks
Matt

Greta

Flashaholic
I am not an official seller of SF lights nor do I have a business of such...so we can forget that.

Did you read the links posted for the rules for Dealers and Manufacturers on CPF? Here... I'll copy and paste the relevant part:

Dealer: A dealer is a seller that maintains a status with a distributor indicitave of a dealer or reseller, or practices regular and frequent acquisition of sellable goods, and targets CPF's membership as prospective customers, unless granted dealer status exemption from CPF's administration. The use of an outside retail and/or wholesale business website is not necessarily a requirement or exclusion for dealer status on CPF or CPFMP.

Again from your post above... "... as a business including manufacturing, acquisitions as usual, SF retail sales, and FFL to rep SF to LE and GOV." So either you misrepresented yourself there or you are misrepresenting yourself now. Which is it? Given that you are selling new products, I'd say that your first statement was the truth. And adding on a Duracoat for extra money is hardly a customization or modification. Tell me... if someone doesn't want the Duracoat, will you just sell them the new item? Or will you require them to cough up the additional $30 and make them get the Duracoat? No Nautilus... please don't further insult me. You've gotten away with it for this long... Now it's time to move to the proper place. BTW... also from the link provided, here is the definition of a Custom Modder or Builder for the purposes of CPF:

"Custom Builders & Modders: For the purposes of any forums associated with CandlePowerForums, (CPF proper, the MarketPlace, the Underground), a custom builder or modder can be a manufacturer. However, the distinction would be that the manufacturer started their business here on CPF and is still with us, at least to a reasonable extent. A few examples would be McGizmo, The Sandwich Shoppe, Arc, Peak, Lumencraft, Barbolight, and a few others. A few examples of Custom Modders would be cmacclel, milkyspit, and several others."

The products you are selling do not fit into those parameters. Enough is enough.

I ask you to recant your misinformation for the same reason i asked so and so to apologise for saying things that are untrue.....its called deformation of character and slander.

Actually... it's called defamation of character... and I have done nothing of the sort. You did it to yourself.

Notice I simply quoted your own posts and pointed out how you yourself admitted to being in violation. Telling me that I have never invited you to donate something is simply ludicrous. I've never invited ANYONE to donate something for raffle. I don't have to. And if you'd like to donate something to CPF, why not click on the Paid Subscription link in your control panel. You've been around these forums for over two years now. You know how it works. But honestly, that is not a requirement here and never has been in order to participate in the forums. "INVITED" you to donate something?!?!? How come you've never OFFERED? Again though... that is not now nor has it ever been a requirement or expected of ANYONE who participates here. THAT is where you insult me by suggesting that somehow I can be bought with some kind of donation and you can go about your merry way. Sorry... I don't play that game.

Tell ya what... I'll make it easy on you. I'll close up this thread and let you start a whole new one with only products that are within the parameters of the definition I posted above. Sound good? And everything else can be sold over at the MarketPlace. And... I'll even allow you to sell them in the regular B/S/T forums instead of requiring you to use the Dealer's Corner so you don't have to pay for the Dealer's subscription. Sound fair? I think so.

This thread is closed.

Greta

Flashaholic
I have been informed by Nautilus by PM that his statement above, "as a business including manufacturing, acquisitions as usual, SF retail sales, and FFL to rep SF to LE and GOV." is in fact untrue. So I guess I was wrong when I posted that he was misrepresenting himself with this statement, "I am not an official seller of SF lights nor do I have a business of such...". It would seem that he was misrepresenting himself with the first one.

Be that as it may, I am still standing by my decision that he needs to be selling his "aquisitions" in the MarketPlace B/S/T forums unless they are within the parameters of the description quoted above.

And in light of other things that Nautilus saw fit to write to me in his PM, it would probably be a good idea if he just quietly took my advice and moved on from this... as I will... unless forced otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.