COME ON, Surefire Silver Backup!!!

Federal LG

Flashlight Enthusiast
C´mon... I´m dying here! :eek:

Where are the new E1B silver ??

I can´t believe there is not one in a CPFer´s hand already. I need pics, impressions of the new HA, beamshots! I mean, you guys can buy it... I can´t, I live outside U.S. :(

American CPFers... where are your Surefire E1B silver ?? :wave:

Federal LG

Flashlight Enthusiast
Andrew... Do you know if Ebay is safe to buy with international credit card ?

deusexaethera

Banned
C´mon... I´m dying here! :eek:

Where are the new E1B silver ??

I can´t believe there is not one in a CPFer´s hand already. I need pics, impressions of the new HA, beamshots! I mean, you guys can buy it... I can´t, I live outside U.S. :(
That's what you get for moving to a fictitious parallel universe full of evil and despair. :p

deranged_coder

Enlightened
Whats wrong with the Black ones? :candle:

There is nothing wrong with the black ones, just that the silver ones were recently released and people are waiting for reviews.

I saw one on the shelves at a brick and mortar store last week and it looks and feels very sleek. HA felt fine and the beam seemed the same as my black E1B (though I did not have it with me to do a side-by-side comparison; just going from memory).

Flashlight Enthusiast
The clear anodizing is kind of blotchy, if you have seen the new clear chemkote it is a very similar appearance, the beam is a little better than the black model I compared it to but that could just be the LED lottery. Near as I can tell it's just a nice look in contrast to a mostly black lineup. I think though that in terms of clean polished look black wins because it has a smoother finish. That being said I would probably get both because I like the silver enough.

Bushman5

Enlightened
REVIEW of SureFire E1B Silver.

Its your classic Surefire light, very well made, same specs as the E1B Black, but this one is silver.

:twothumbs

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::D:D:D:grin2::grin2::grin2::grin2: