• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: RPM's SS M6 bezel…?

BenjiBot

Enlightened
RPM offered up his titanium SFM6 bezel late last year, and there was mention of making the same item machined in SS [EDIT: I mean aluminium] at some point. Did this ever happen? I'd be interested to know what's available, if anything

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
There are only two crenellated bezels left. Considering that there were only 30 of them total ever produced, anyone wanting one should jump on it. It's unlikely that we'll ever see these in ti again since the client pool was relatively small for this product. The non-crenelated are even more rare...6 in total.

Here's a look at mine:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/211163

Last edited:

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's unlikely that we'll ever see these in ti again since the client pool was relatively small for this product.

Probably true... There are a few remaining in Ti. I'll update the sales thread with the extras I have. I also have M6 bare aluminum bezels that need anodizing... just never finished them.

I can verify that I won't do a run in stainless, personally I'd rather cut Ti!

R-

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe someone else will offer them in SS then. SS is more durable and doesn't cause reactions with aluminum.

Edwood

Enlightened
Ask Kiu. He makes excellent Stainless Steel bezels for Mags. I have one as well. I really like my RPM 6T M6 bezel. It's much lighter in weight than the Kiu SS bezel, but it is bigger overall.

Stainless steel may be more durable against surface scratches, but it's not that much stronger than titanium in flashlight use.

RPM also included a steel wool pad for brushing out scuffs and scratches it looks like. Which is why I opted for the brushed finish. :)

-Ed

BenjiBot

Enlightened
I also have M6 bare aluminum bezels that need anodizing... just never finished them.

This is what I was referring to, I would be happy to take one of these off you (plus a bezel tool), do you think you'll get round to the anodizing?

Benji

BenjiBot

Enlightened
I also have M6 bare aluminum bezels that need anodizing... just never finished them.

My question was referring to this aluminium bezel, which RPM first mentioned when he started his ti M6 bezel sale late last year. My reference to SS in the title was a mistake, I meant aluminium