Gimme a strong push...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Blue

Enlightened
OK...I just need a little nudge really...

I want an EDC light.

Presently I carry my Ultra G and ARC AAA LE...but I want sumthin a bit brighter and as tough.

Is there a place in my pocket for an LSX-P considering this info and that I have a Mclux...do you carry your Arc LS?

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
i edc an arc lsh-p loose in my pocket, but i'm going to add at least a lanyard very soon because i just dropped mine today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif to be honest, since you already have a mclux an arc lsx-p would be pretty redundant. not sure about the mclux's specs, but if it doesn't have a high dome ls, then you might want to go for the arc lsh-p /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
I carry my LSH-P in a custom nylon holster, with one of my lanyards wrapped around it, But have found that when I can't use the holster (dressed up or whatever) the light fits nicely in the watch pocket of my jeans and slacks.

Sorry to hear about the damage Chamenos!

Later,
TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
tsg: i'll get over it after a while...the first major dent i put in my C2 was painful too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif btw what kind of lanyard do you use?

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
The McLux would be redundant if you put an NX05 in there... But put an NX01 or leave the McFlood in, and it's a different story... So you might want to check out the ArcLS...

Mr. Blue

Enlightened
Thanks...
Falcon FX, I missed the NX01 optic buy. The ARC appealed b/c of its size (I plan on getting a twist pack), even tho it isn't as bright. Perhaps a flood and the NX05 ARC will be a good combo....saving my BADBOY and LGI AA LS's for runtime...

Status
Not open for further replies.