NC Extreme + E1E Body + E2D tailcap

krazy89

Enlightened
hey guys... i just got a NC Extreme today... and i know the NEX head is E-series compatible...

i'm just playing with the NEX right now... and the way the modes are activated... with a twist of the head... how does that work with a E1E body and E2D tailcap???

would u be able to still do user mode on it??? i just can't wrap my head around it... if anyone has this setup.. please chime in to let me know..

KraZy

XD9

Enlightened
I am sure it works the same way. I have the E2DL and I am just waiting on my battery to arrive so I can use the E2DL with my NiteCore Extreme Head.

krazy89

Enlightened
hey xd... for the love of god... i can't picture the e1e body... i seem to think the top of the e1e body to have anodizing...

but i'm totally not sure about that...

KraZy

krazy89

Enlightened
haha... yeah.. i know... i'm just too anxious to try it out... being stuck at work with my new toy is like torture....

KraZy

Gunner12

Flashaholic
It should be the same since the circuit that controls the mode change is in the head of the light. The talicap is nothing but a mechanical switch.

gallonoffuel

Enlightened
This does work. Verified it a few days ago. I wish the NEI was black though, all my other lights are black and the NEI hasnt been pirated out to other legos because it doesnt freakin match.

krazy89

Enlightened
hehe... thanks gallon...

and yeah... i know what you mean.... all my SF E parts are black... this is gonna look like frankenstein....

KraZy